How to Backup Reminders on iPhone/iPod/iPad
If you have used iPhone Reminders app to make daily schedules and want to backup these reminders on your computer, you will find a good way to create backups for reminders by reading this iMobie guide.
Go to download this wonderful tool to backup contents on your iPhone/iPod/iPad after reading this guide about how to create backups for reminders on iDevices.
The Reminder app on iPhone helps people get prepared for things they need to do and also allows us to set up the alert to remind us in time. Some people are very used to making schedules they need to do in this wonderful app. Thus, it is not surprise that people will be annoyed when they get their reminders lost. So how to keep our important reminders safe? The best way is to create backups for the reminders we need.
Image Credit: readiness360.org
When it comes to creating backups for reminders, you can go to "Settings > iCloud > Switch the Reminder on" and then iCloud will be enabled to backup reminders on your iPhone, and you can check your backup for reminders on icloud.com later. However, there is only 5 GB storage space that you can use without charge on iCloud. And you may not want to spend money to get more storage space and try to make best use of this limited 5 GB space. For iTunes backup, you have no access to the reminders until you need to restore these data from them and all your current data on devices will be erased. In this guide, we will show you a simple way to create backup on your computer instead of on iCloud or using iTunes.
You May Like: How to Create Backup for WhatsApp Messages on iPhone >
The Tool We Will Use
PhoneRescue is an intelligent software to backup the data for iOS content.
- Supports extracting the content like reminders, contacts, messages, photos, notes, music, app documents, and more on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Supports extracting the content like reminders from iPhone/iPod touch/iPad or from your iTunes/iCloud backup.
- Allows users to preview and selectively choose the reminders they need to backup on computer to view without limits.
How to Backup Reminders on iPhone/iPod touch/iPad
Step 1. Free download and install PhoneRescue on computer，plug in your iPhone to computer, and then choose " Recover from an iOS Device".
How to Backup Reminders on iPhone/iPod/iPad – Step 1
Step 2. Pick up reminders, and then click Start Scan to scan your iPhone.
How to Backup Reminders on iPhone/iPod/iPad – Step 2
Step 3. Click on the Reminder to preview and pick up the reminders you need, and then click on Recover button to save them on computer.
How to Backup Reminders on iPhone/iPod/iPad – Step 3
The Bottom Line
PhoneRescue is also able to recover the deleted data you need from iOS devices, iTunes or iCloud backup. If you still have any question on mind, be free to contact our support team via Email, they will reply to you within 24 hours. If this guide is helpful for you, please share it with your friends. Why not download PhoneRescue now?
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Restore Removed Skype Messages on iPhone – Read on this guide to know a good way to recover deleted Skype messages on iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Retrieve Photos from Stolen iPhone – This guide will show you how to recover photos from stolen iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Export Contacts from iPhone – You will learn how to export contacts from iPhone by reading this guide. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone 6 – Want to recover deleted videos on iPhone 6? This guide will show you how to make it. Read more >>