How to Clean Out Your Mac
How to clean out a Mac? This iMobie guide will offer you an easy and fast solution to help you clean out your Mac by removing all kinds of junk files.
Download MacClean prior to save your time before reading this guide on how to clean out your Mac.
With time goes by, your Mac can get clumsy because of junk files stored on it. As spring is approaching, besides cleaning out your garage or basement, it's also the very time to clean out your old Mac by removing various kinds of junk files from it.
We have previously talked about how to fix a slow and sluggish Mac. Here in this guide, we will introduce you how to clean out a Mac in a fast and safe way. The tool we will use is a free and professional Mac Cleaning Software, iMobie MacClean.
How to Clean Out a Mac
Recommend Reading: How to Clear All History on Mac >
A brief introduction to MacClean
- It is a free Mac cleaning software that does a great job on detecting and removing kinds of junk files from Mac, like user junk, OS X junk, app junk, etc.
- Delete browser caches, cookies, sessions, download history, browsing history in Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
- It lets you choose to remove the selected junk to trash or completely delete from your Mac.
- It works well on all Mac laptop or desktop, including MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac mini, and Mac Pro.
How to Clean out Your Mac with MacClean
Step 1. Go to download and install MacClean on your Mac. Run it from your Mac Dock or Launchpad.
Step 2. Open MacClean and choose the junk files you want to delete under Cleanup, here take System Junk for example. Then click on Scan button.
How to Clean Out Mac with MacClean – Step 2
Step 3. The scanning time depends on how much junk files stored on your Mac. After the scan finished, you can preview the junk files, select the one you want to remove. Then click the Clean button to clean out your Mac.
How to Clean Out Mac with MacClean – Step 3
Also Read: How to Speed Up Your MacBook >
The Bottom Line
Cleaning out your Mac should be as easy as 123, and MacClean is the best way to go. Why not free download it to have a try now? Any question on this guide or MacClean is warmly welcomed, meanwhile, don't forget to share this guide with your friends.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Speed Up Your iMac - Read on this guide to know how to speed up your iMac. Read more >>
- How to Fix a Slow Mac - In this guide you will get the best solution to fix a slow Mac. Read more >>
- How to Optimize Mac in 3 Ways - This guide tells you how to optimize your Mac in three ways. Read more >>
- How to Delete Junk Files on Mac - If your Mac is getting slow, read on this guide to delete junk files on your Mac. Read more >>