How to Clear Cookies on iPad
How to delete cookies on iPad? You can read this guide to know a fast and easy way to remove cookies with the help of an iOS cleaning & optimization tool.
Have a try to free download and install this award-wining software to erase cookies on iPad. You will know the details by reading this tutorial.
When getting a new iPad, we can't wait to install all kinds of Apps to make our life easier, and more interesting. Absolutely, we also are used to Google everything we want to know with the iPad built-in browser – Safari. However, when you are enjoying the convenience and enjoyment brought by iPad, you must have found that your iPad becomes sluggish as time goes by.
The important reason for iPad running slowly is shortage of free space. One way to clear out space is to clear cookies like app cookies, Safari cookies. How to erase cookies to improve the performance of iPad? This guide could show you a way to solve the problem.
A Brief Introduction to iMobie PhoneClean
PhonecClean is the third-party cleaning software to clean the iOS device.
1. Allows you to clean up app caches, app cookies, crash logs, iTunes radio history, Safari cookies, all history etc.
2. Supports cleaning deeply to dig around every corner of device and clear out the unwanted contents. There are two modes for you, one is "Quick Clean" to clean the trash and the other is "Deep Clean" to remove the private data.
3. Let you restore the content you deleted by mistake by creating backups before you doing any scanning or cleaning with a few click.
How to Clear Cookies on iPad with PhoneClean
PhoneClean is an all-round cleaning tool, free download and install it on your Mac/PC.
Step 1. Launch PhoneClean > Connect your iPad to computer > Click on Quick Clean on the homepage > Tap Scan button.
How to Clear Cookies on iPad – Step 1
Step 2. Click on Review Details to view and choose the items you want to delete > Select the caches you want to clear > Click on Clean button.
How to Clear Cookies on iPad – Step 2
Notes: As for privacy like Webmail Caches and Safari Caches, tap on "Internet Clean" on the homepage of PhoneClean. Click on Scan button. You can see the scan result and choose the "Clean" button to delete. The steps are same as mentioned above.
The Bottom Line
PhoneClean could clean up your iOS device and make it like the new one. If you still have any question on your mind, please inform us by leaving a comment, we will reply you as soon as possible. You find this tutorial is really useful, please kindly share it with your family and friends.
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Clear Cache on iPhone - Want to know the way to clear cache on iPhone, get answer by reading this article. Read more >>
- How to Get More Free Space on iPhone with PhoneClean - Enough free space is very crucial to let the iPhone operation system run normal. How to free up more space? Read more >>
- How to Delete Internet History in Safari on iPhone iPad - Removing Internet history is a way to protect personal privacy, know details by reading this iMobie article. Read more >>
- How to Remove Hidden Privacy From iPhone - It is important to delete the hidden privacy, this guide will offer you a method. Read more >>