How to Clear Safari History, Cache, and Cookies on iPad
Wonder how to clear history, caches and cookies in Safari on your iPad? This tutorial will help you delete all Safari history data on your iPad quickly, and also offer related iPad Safari history tips for your reference.
Download PhoneClean and then clean Safari history on your iPad now. And then read this guide to learn more details about PhoneClean.
If you use Safari to visit websites everyday on your iPad, then you would know that Safari keeps track of not just the websites you visit but also their data, including website data, your personal Apple ID/iCloud account, username, password and more. Once your iPad lost or stolen, your personal information will be possibly leaked out. Therefore, clearing history, caches and cookies in Safari on your iPad is extremely needed.
When it comes to clearing history iPad, you may have simple & quick tips like directly deleting on Safari app or from Settings app on your iPad. In this post, except for these feasible methods, we also show you a professional iOS cleaner to help you clear safari history on iPad comprehensively.
Related Reading: How to Free Up Space on iPhone
Part 1. How to Clear Safari History on iPad via Safari App
Open Safari app > Click bookmark icon that looks like one opened book on the bottom of your screen > Go to History option > Swipe to delete any items you want or remove all of them in 1-click.
How to Clear Safari History on iPad via Safari App
Part 2. How to Clear Safari History on iPad via Settings App
Open up the Settings icon on your iPad Homecreen > Scroll down on the lefthand side until you find an entry for Safari > Click it > Scroll down on Clear History and Website data.
How to Clear Safari History on iPad via Settings App
Warm Reminder: Although the 2 methods above enable to delete Safari history on your iPad, they may have no ability to clear all caches, cookies on your iPad. To help you make a full cleaning on your iPad, you may just try PhoneClean – a professional iOS cleaner.
Part 3. How to Clear Safari History on iPad via PhoneClean
If you want a reliable method to clear history on your iPad fully, PhoneClean is your smart choice. Because it is one of top iPad history clearance software and has the priority to erase caches, data and histories on your iPad. With it, you can delete the junk files like app caches, app cookies, crash logs, temp files, etc. and the private data files like covering browsing history and Safari history, call history, messages, etc. Simply download PhoneClean on your Mac/PC and follow the steps bellow:
Step 1. Open PhoneClean on your computer > Connect your iPad with the computer > Click Scan button to go ahead.
How to Clear Safari History on iPad via PhoneClean - Step 1
Step 2. After a while, you can select safari junks to preview the details > Select the exact or all histories on your iPad > Go back by clicking "Back".
How to Clear Safari History on iPad via PhoneClean - Step 2
Step 3. Click "Clean" button to remove the chosen items.
Part 4. How to Recover Mistakenly Deleted History on iPad
It may often happen that you mistakenly deleted important histories on your iPad while making a clearance. You can recover them on the condition that you've made backups of your iPad. Or you have to turn to the professional iOS data recovery software – PhoneRescue, which enables to recover deleted history from iPad without any backup. Download PhoneRescue and have a try now >>
Part 5. More Tips Related to Safari History on iPad
1．Check and view Safari history on your iPad: launch Safari app > Tap and hold the back button located on the bottom left of the iPad screen > Safari browser history will then appear.
2. Manage browsing history on your iPad: Tap on the Settings icon on the Home screen > Choose Safari Option from the left side of the settings screen > Tap "Clear History" to clear your Internet history.
3. Adjust Options in Settings to Keep Your Safari Web Surfing Private: Open Settings on your iPad > Tap the iCloud option from the main Settings menu > Turn off the virtual switches associated with Safari and Keychain.
What's Hot on iMobie
Related Articles You may be Interested
- Top Best iPhone Backup Extractor – This guide is all about top iPhone backup extractors to solve iPhone data recovery. Read More>>
- How to Recover Deleted iMessages on iPhone – It is a trouble-free method to recover deleted iMessages on your iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone 7 – Check this quick guide to get an easy way to transfer contacts between iPhones. Read More >>
- How to Transfer iPhone Data to New iPhone – It is an excellent way to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone here. Read More >>