How to Copy MP3 Files to iPod without iTunes
How to Transfer MP3 from computer to iPod without using iTunes? Read this post and get one iTunes alternative - AnyTrans to easily make it.
Download AnyTrans and follow this guide to quickly transfer MP3, M4A, WMA, WAV, MP4, MOV, PDF and more to an iPod without using iTunes.
Absolutely, Apple iTunes could be a nice tool for you to play music and sync songs to your iPod. However, sometimes you may meet some iTunes sync problem such as "songs not copied to iPod and cannot be played" when you are trying to transfer some MP3 files to your iPod.
Actually, there are some media file format that iPod doesn’t support. So in this post, we offer you an alternative way to transfer songs to iPod and it also has the function of automatically converting iOS incompatible files to be iPod supported format while transferring. In addition, you can never be worried about iPod songs erasing due to mistakenly using your iTunes.
Tool to Copy MP3 to iPod
This tool is named AnyTrans, which is an all-in-one iOS content manager that enables you to transfer more than 20 media file types to your iPod, iPhone and iPad, including MP3, MP4, WAV, MOV, PDF, JPG, PNG, AVI etc. Below are some features of this transfer tool you may be interested in.
- Transfer between iPod and any Windows/Mac computer.
- Transfer between iPod and any iTunes library.
- Transfer Between iPod and another iPod/iPad/iPhone.
- Support all iPod, including touch/shuffle/nano/classic/mini etc.
How to Add MP3 to iPod with AnyTrans
Step 1. Download AnyTrans to computer. Install and run it.
Step 2. Connect your iPod to computer via USB cable and click the button at the right hand.
How to Copy MP3 to iPod without iTunes – Step 2
Step 3. Choose Audio and select Music.
How to Copy MP3 to iPod without iTunes – Step 3
Step 4. Find songs on your computer and choose them, click Open to start transferring.
How to Copy MP3 to iPod without iTunes – Step 4
By using the "+" function at above screenshot, you can transfer more than MP3 files to your iPod. And there are some other buttons you can have a try, such as "Content to iTunes", "Content to Device".
The Bottom Line
The new version of AnyTrans supports new iOS 9 operating system. And now it provides you 7 days free trial to transfer 300+ items. Why not download free trial and have a free try now?
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPod – This guide tells you how to easily transfer songs from computer to your iPod. Read More >>
- My Songs on iPod iPhone Canot Be Played – This tutorial tells you how to fix iPhone/iPad songs cannot be played. Read More >>
- How to Transfer iPod Music to iTunes Library – This guide shows you how to copy songs from iPod to iTunes library. Read More >>
- How to Delete Songs on iPod or iPod touch – There are 4 methods you can use to remove iPod songs easily. Read More >>