How to Copy Photos from Mac to iPhone in Two Different Ways
How to copy photos from Mac to iPhone? Read this tutorial to figure out two ways to copy your photos from Mac to iPhone.
Download and install PhotoTrans to transfer your photos from Mac to iPhone after reading this tutorial on how to transfer photos from Mac to iPhone.
How do you get your existing photos, the ones on your Mac, onto your iPhone? Did you take a large number of photos with your digital camera and you want to put them onto your iPhone? Obviously, you cannot transfer photos from your camera to your iPhone directly. You need to import them to your Mac first, and in what way will you copy them from Mac to your iPhone? In this tutorial, I will introduce you two ways to make it - Copy photos from Mac to iPhone with iTunes or with PhotoTrans.
Must Read: How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone
1. How to Copy Photos from Mac to iPhone with iTunes
Copying photos from Mac to iPhone with iTunes requires that you have your iPhone attached to your Mac with a cable.
Then you just run iTunes and follow the steps below:
1) In Mac, create a folder with the photos you want to transfer.
2) In iTunes, press your device name and switch to the Photos tab in the right panel.
3) Choose the folder you just created.
4) Click the "Apply" button to start syncing photos from your Mac to your iPhone.
Copy Photos from Mac to iPhone with iTunes
We all know that you may lose your previous Photo Library by syncing photos with iTunes. That's the reason why I introduce you the second way - Copy photos from Mac to iPhone with the best photo transfer - PhotoTrans.
2.How to Copy Photos from Mac to iPhone with PhotoTrans
Step 1: Free download and install PhotoTrans on your Mac.
Step 2: Launch PhotoTrans and connect your iPhone to Mac with USB cable.
Step 3: Click "Import" on the home screen of PhotoTrans > Choose Photos or folders with photos you want to import > Click "OK" to start.
Copy Photos from Mac to iPhone with PhotoTrans
The Bottom Line
If you have any question or idea about this post or PhotoTrans, please be free to contact with us by sending an Email or leaving a comment in comment section. By the way, if this post is useful for you, don't forget to share with others, maybe it is what they are looking for all the time.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Retrieve Deleted Photos from iPad - Want to recover deleted or lost photos from iPad? Read this post to learn more. Read more >>
- How to Import Photos from iPhone to Mac - This step-by-step tutorial teaches you to import photos from iPhone to Mac. Read more >>
- Copy Music from Computer to iPod without iTunes - Used to use Windows Media Player and want to learn how to copy music from PC to iPod without iTunes... Read more >>
- Import iPhone Photos from Computer - Get a new iPhone and want to import photos from computer to iPhone? Read on this help page to... Read more >>