How to Create a Folder in Photos App on iPhone
You can create your own photo albums on your iPhone to manage your photos. This guide will show you how to create folders in Photos app on iPhone and iPad.
AnyTrans is an iOS file manager that allows you to export, import, and delete photos on your iPhone freely. Download it to have a try before we start this guide on how to create photo albums on iPhone.
With an iPhone, especially the iPhone 6s/SE with 12MP camera on the back, we can take good pictures without a professional camera. Check your iPhone photos, it’s not surprising you get more than 1,000 pictures stored, and even much more.
Creating albums on your iPhone is a good way to organize your photos, so you can find and view the pictures you need quickly. In this post, we will show you how to make new albums in Photos on your iPhone or iPad.
Note: The "Camera Roll" album on your iPhone stores all photos and videos you take with your iPhone, and iOS 9 brings new albums: "Selfies" and "Screenshots". If you enabled iCloud Photo Library, the "Camera Roll" album will be replaced with "All Photos".
How to Create a New Album in Photos on iPhone 6/6s/SE
Step 1.Open Photos on your iPhone, and tap on Albums.
Step 2. You will see “+” option on the top left, tap on it.
Step 3. Name your new album, and tap Save.
Step 4. Select the photos you want to add to it, and tap Done.
How to Create a New Album on iPhone 6/6s/SE
Note: After creating the new album, you can add pictures to it anytime you need. Open “All Photos” or “Camera Roll” album > Tap Select and choose the pictures you need > Tap “Add To” > Select the album you need > Tap Save.
Bonus Tip: How to Export or Import Photos to Your iPhone
- Transfer photos from camera roll, photo library, photo stream and albums to computer as backup.
- Sync pictures from computer to iPhone without erasing.
- Massively delete photos from iPhone to free up space.
- Copy photos from one iPhone to another selectively.
- Create new albums directly, and add photos from computer to the new album.
Create Albums with AnyTrans: Open AnyTrans and connect your iPhone to computer > Click Photos > Albums > Click "+" to add a new album.
Create Albums with AnyTrans
Export photos from iPhone with AnyTrans: Click Photos in AnyTrans > Choose Camera Roll > Select the photos you need > Click the Send to PC/Mac button.
Export Photos from iPhone with AnyTrans
The Bottom Line
Creating folders on your iPhone is quite easy with the above methods. Don’t forget to give a try on AnyTrans. If this guide is helpful, please share it with your friends to help more iPhone users.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Music from iPhone SE to PC/Mac – In this guide we will show you how to transfer music from iPhone SE to computer. Read more >>
- Recover Notes on iPhone SE - This guide will show you two ways to undelete notes on iPhone SE. Read more >>
- Transfer Contacts New iPhone SE – Read this post to learn how to transfer contacts from old iPhone to iPhone SE. Read more >>
- Put Music on iPhone SE without iTunes - This article will show you two ways to put music on iPhone SE. Read more >>