How to Customize iCloud to Work with Apps
Do you know how to customize iCloud to work with your apps after you set up iCloud? Read this article to find the answer right now.
Download and install the first and only desktop based software to make your iOS device run like new after reading this article.
It's important to understand that the app-related synchronization feature offered by iCloud is different from iCloud Backup.
When you set up iCloud to work with a specific compatible app, that app automatically connects to iCloud, and then uploads or downloads app-related files or data as needed. iCloud then syncs that app-specific data with your other computers and devices that are linked to the same iCloud account.
You May Like: How to Back up iPhone without iTunes or iCloud
How To Customize Your Compatible iCloud Apps
- Tap on the iCloud option on the Setting interface of your iPhone or iPad.
- At the top of the iCloud menu screen, make sure the Apple ID–linked email address that's associated with your iCloud account is displayed next to the Account option.
- All preinstalled iCloud-compatible apps are below the Account option. To the right of each app is a virtual on/off switch. Tap the switch to the on position to turn on a specific app.
- When you have turned on the iCloud functionality for all the apps that you want to be able to synchronize via iCloud, save the change by press the Home button to exit Setting.
- Repeat this process on all your iOS devices to get all iCloud-compatible apps synchronized via iCloud on your iOS devices.
Image Credit: nirmaltv.com
TIP If you want to speed up and free space of your iPhone, PhoneClean would be a great helper for you.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac? - Want to move the whole photo library from iPhone to Mac? Read this post to make it minutes. Read more >>
- Transfer Photos from iPad to Mac - How to get Photos from iPad to Mac? This step-by-step tutorial teaches you to make it in minutes. Read more >>
- How to Massively Delete Photos from iPhone? - Delete iPhone photos one by one? Read this post to learn a way to delete all useless photos. Read more >>
- Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone - Read this step-by-step guide to get back deleted iPhone photos Read more >>