How to Delete Apple Music Playlist on iTunes
Want to delete some Apple Music playlists that don't contain any music that you don't want? This tip will tell you how to make it.
Free download AnyTrans on your computer to transfer playlist from iPhone to iTunes easily. Then follow this tip to know how to delete Apple Music playlists on iTunes.
"If I delete one Apple Music playlist in iTunes, will the songs in the playlist disappear?", one iTunes users asked. Actually, deleting playlist doesn't mean deleting the songs in it. So take it easy if you want to remove any Apple Music playlist you don't want. Now read the simple steps below to clean your iTunes library by deleting unwanted Apple Music playlists.
How to Delete Apple Music Playlists on iTunes
1. Open your iTunes on your computer
2. Choose the playlist you want to delete on Apple Music Playlists group and delete them.
Image Credit: iMore.com
Must Read: How to Move Playlist from iPhone to iTunes >
The Bottom Line
This is just one of basic tips for users using iTunes Apple Music. And you may be interested in some other tips to organize your iTunes, such as deleting duplicates in iTunes or rebuilding iTunes library.
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Easily Recover Deleted Playlist on iPhone – Read this article to know how to recover deleted playlist on iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Add Songs to Playlist on iPad – This article tells you how to add songs to playlist on iPad. Read more>>
- How to Transfer Playlist from iPhone to iPhone – Read this article you can know how to transfer playlist from iPhone to your new iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Playlist from iTunes to iPod – You can learn how to move playlist from iTunes to iPod in this guide. Read more >>