How to Delete Apps from Apple Watch
Are you confused with how to delete apps from Apple Watch? This tip will make you know how to delete those third party apps from Apple Watch.
Download and install AnyTrans on your computer to manage your apps as you want, then follow this tip to know how to delete apps from Apple Watch.
Image Credit: jailbreakiosx.com
You can easily install apps on Apple Watch as long as you connect your Apple Watch to a paired iPhone and add the apps to the Apple Watch. On the contrary, it would make sense to be able to delete apps from Apple Watch as well.
In fact, it is extremely easy to delete apps from Apple's wearable. Besides, there are several ways to delete apps from Apple Watch, and we'll display all of those ways in the following tip.
How to Delete Apps Directly from Apple Watch
- Press the Digital Crown until you see the Home screen Carousel interface.
- Click and hold on an app icon that you want to delete, and then the Home screen will wiggle.
- Tap on an app that you'd like to delete. Then the apps eligible for deleting will feature an "x" button next to the app. Only third party apps can be deleted.
- Then click Delete App on the confirmation screen.
Delete Apps from Apple Watch
How to Delete An App Using iPhone Companion App
- Open the Apple Watch app on iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch tab.
- Scroll down and find the app you want to delete and tap its panel.
- Disable the Show on Apple Watch switch.
How to Remove Apps from Apple Watch
Above methods just delete those apps from Apple Watch not the iPhone. If you want to delete them on both devices, you need uninstall the app from your iPhone like normal. For more tips and tricks of Apple Watch you can refer to: Top Apple Watch Tips & Tricks >
If you want to delete apps on iPhone, this article you can refer to: How to Remove Apps from iPhone >
The Bottom Line
Now you can easily delete those third party apps from Apple Watch. For this tip, if you have any question or problem, please feel free to contact us by Email.
More Related Articles You May Like
- How iPhone Backs up Apple WatchData – This tip tells you how to backup your Apple Watch on iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Send Location on Apple Watch– This post will make you know how to send location on Apple Watch. Read more>>
- How to Remove Ringtones from iPhone – In this guide you will know how to delete ringtones from iPhone. Read more >>
- An Entry Guide for Apple WatchUsers – This guide takes you to know more tips for using Apple Watch. Read more >>