How to Delete Books from iPhone 6/6s (Plus)
Have many books in iBooks on your iPhone 6/6s and want to know how to delete them quickly? Read this guide to know three ways in minutes.
Have a try on AnyTrans by downloading and installing it on your computer after reading this guide on how to delete books from iPhone 6/6s (Plus).
Your iPhone 6/6s comes with the built-in iBooks app, and it is a great way to download books and PDFs straight to your iPhone. If your iPhone is stuffed to the gills with multimedia-rich book files, in this tutorial, we will show you how to reclaim storage space by removing books and PDFs from iBooks in your iPhone 6/6s (Plus).
Delete Books on iPhone 6/6s to Free up Space
1. How to Delete Books from iPhone 6/6s in iBooks App
You can directly delete books from your iPhone in the iBooks app. Here is how:
Step 1. Find and open the iBooks app on your iPhone.
Step 2. Click on My Books at the bottom bar. Click on Select on the right hand corner, tap on the books you want to remove.
Step 3. Click the red Delete button to remove books in iBooks from iPhone.
How Remove Books from iPhone in iBooks
2. How to Delete Books from iPhone with iTunes
As we all know syncing books with iTunes will erase the existed books on your iPhone, so you can remove the books with from iPhone with iTunes.
Step 1. Lunch iTunes and connect your iPhone 6/6s to computer. Click on the Device button.
Step 2. Choose Books > Sync Books > Selected books > Uncheck all the books (Select no books) > Click Apply.
How to Remove Books from iPhone with iTunes
3. How to Delete Books from iPhone with AnyTrans
AnyTrans is an iOS files manager that allows you to manage your books, audiobooks, contacts, notes, messages, photos, videos, music and more on iPhone/iPad/iPod. You can easily add or remove books from your iPhone in few clicks, and it is also very simple to transfer books from iPhone to iPad/iPhone with AnyTrans. Before you deleting the books, it is highly recommended to transfer the books to computer as backup via AnyTrans. Take a tour with AnyTrans >
Step 1. Open AnyTrans, and connect your iPhone. Click on Books tab.
Remove Books from iBooks on iPhone with AnyTrans
Step 2. Select the books or PDF files you want to delete, and tap the Trash icon. You can select multiple books by Ctrl clicking the books.
Delete Books from iPhone 6/6s with AnyTrans
The Bottom Line
That’s all! You can choose the method you prefer to delete your iPhone 6/6s books in iBooks app. We highly recommend you to have a try on the iOS files manager AnyTrans for it gives you overall control of your iPhone content.
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer EPUB PDF Files to iPad – Read on this guide to know how to sync EPUB and PDF files from computer to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Add Books to iPhone without iTunes - in this guide, we will show you how to transfer books from computer to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer PDF to iBooks Easily - After reading this tutorial, you will know how to transfer PDF files to iBooks. Read more >>
- How to Transfer iBooks from iPad to iPhone – Read on this guide to know ho wto transfer iBooks from iPad to iPhone. Read more >>