How to Delete Contacts in iOS 10 and iPhone 7
How to clear contacts in iOS 10? This post will show you two methods to delete contacts in iOS 10 devices (iPhone 7/7 Plus included).
Download AnyTrans free trial and use it to manage contacts and more on your iOS devices. Now read on to learn how to remove contacts from iPhone 7/7 Plus and iOS 10.
The new iPhone 7/7 Plus comes with iOS 10 and it has the best performance and battery life ever, and a great number of users have upgraded to the new system and iPhone. How to manage your huge contact list in iOS 10 or iPhone 7? As we know Apple doesn’t officially gives a way to delete multiple contacts on iOS devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch), and in this post, we are going to show you 2 ways to delete contacts in iOS 10 as well as iPhone 7/7 Plus.
Also Read: How to Transfer Data to New iPhone 7 >
Part 1. How to Delete All or Selected Contacts in iOS 10 with AnyTrans
- Extract contacts in iOS 10 and allow you to select ALL or Multiple contacts to delete, greatly save your time.
- Enable you to transfer contacts from iOS 10/iPhone 7 to computer in csv or vcf format.
- Sync contacts from iPhone to new iPhone 7 selectively.
- Edit and create new contacts, including contact avatar and detailed info.
Step 1. Download AnyTrans and run it. Connect your iPhone 7 or iOS 10 device, and go to the page as below. Choose Contacts.
How to Delete All or Selected Contacts in iOS 10 with AnyTrans
Step 2. To delete all contacts in iOS 10 or iPhone 7, you can click the “Select All” option, and click the Trash Can option.
How to Delete All Contacts in iOS 10 with AnyTrans
Step 3. To delete selected contacts from iOS 10: click the Unselect All option, and manually choose contacts > Click the Trash Can icon.
How to Delete Multiple Contacts in iOS 10 with AnyTrans
Part 2. How to Delete Contacts on iOS 10 One by One
In your Contacts app on iOS 10, you can delete a contact with few steps, however, if you want to delete hundreds and even thousands of contacts from your device, this would be a nightmare.
Step 1. Open Contacts app or Phone app on your iPhone.
Step 2. Search and find the contact you want to delete.
Step 3. Tap on Edit.
Step 4. Scroll down until you see the Delete Contact option. Tap on it. Finally, delete on Done.
How to Delete Contacts on iOS 10 in Contacts App
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Use Stickers in iMessages - Read this guide to learn how to use stickers in iOS 10 Message. Read more >>
- How to Add Widgets to iOS Lock Screen - Read on this guide to learn how to add widgets to iOS 10 lock screen. Read more >>
- How to Fix Split View Not Working on iPad - Now read on to learn how to fix Split Screen not working on iPad in iOS 10. Read more >>
- Recover Lost Data from iPhone After iOS 10 Update – This guide shows you three ways to recover lost data on iOS 10. Read more >>