How to Clear Internet History on Mac
Want to clear Internet history in Safari, Chrome, Firefox or Opera on your Mac? You will get a quick solution to clear all Internet history on Mac in this quick tutorial.
MacClean is a free and powerful Mac cleaning and optimizing tool that helps clears kinds of junk files from Mac. Get it for free to have a try after reading this post on how to clear Internet history on Mac.
When you visit a website, the Internet browser, say, Safari, Firefox, Chrome or Opera, it will store your Internet history by creating variety of cache, cookie and session files to free up space. To prevent your privacy from leaks, you'd better clean up these Internet history from your Mac (including browsing history, download history, Internet cookies, caches, and sessions).
Also Read: How to Delete iMessages on Mac Permanently >
How to Delete Internet History on Mac
Of course you can clear the Internet history on Mac manually, but it may be not that easy if you are a Mac newbie who are using multiple web browsers. How to delete all Internet history in Safari, Firefox, Chrome, or Opera all in one click? We will need a free and smart cleaning tool named MacClean.
Don’t Miss: How to Fix My Mac Is Running So Slow >
The Main Features of MacClean
- It supports clearing Internet junk like Internet history, cookies, caches, and sessions in Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Opera.
- It also removes other types of junks like user junks, system junks, development junks, and application junks.
- It secures your Mac by removing malicious cookies, malware, spyware, adware, and other viruses.
- It provides 9 useful utilities like Large & Old File Finder, Duplicates Finder, File Eraser, Language Cleaner, Trash Sweeper, App Uninstaller, iPhoto Cleaner, etc.
- It works well on all Mac computers, including MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro.
How to clear Internet history on Mac with MacClean
First of all, free download and install MacClean on your Mac computer, and then follow the steps below to erase Internet history on Mac.
Step 1. Launch MacClean > Click on Internet Junk under Cleanup > Click on Scan button. Wait for seconds and let MacClean scan your computer.
How to Clear Internet History on Mac with MacClean – Step 1
Step 2. Preview and select the Internet history you want to delete > Click on Clean button.
How to Clear Internet History on Mac with MacClean – Step 2
You May Like: How to Speed Up Your iMac >
The Bottom Line
MacClean is the very tool to prevent your privacy from leaks by deleting Internet history on Mac. Start to free download it now. Any question on this guide or MacClean is warmly welcomed, please feel free to let us know in the comment section. Meanwhile, don't forget to share this guide with your friends.
Top Posts on Cleanup and Speed Up Mac Computer
2017 Top 4 Mac Cleaners for Mac Computer > Joy. May 26th, 2017
How to Delete iMessages on Mac Permanently > Joy. May 23rd, 2017
Why is My Mac So Slow And Speed It Up > Joy. May 23rd, 2017
3 Methods to Clear Cache on Mac >Joy. June 14th, 2016
8 Tips to Free Up Space on Mac > Joy. July 12nd, 2017
How to Optimize Your Mac to Make It Faster > Joy. Sept 28th, 2016
Find & Delete Temporary Files on Mac > Joy. March 28th, 2016
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Optimize Mac in 3 Methods - Read on this guide to know how to optimize your Mac computer in three best ways. Read more >>
- How to Clear Junk Files from Mac - Read on this post to know how to remove junk files from your MacBook/iMac/Mac mini. Read more >>
- How to Delete Temp Files from Your Mac - This guide tells you how to remove temp files from your Mac computer quickly and easily. Read more >>
- How to Clear Search History on Mac - Here in this guide you will know how to clear Safari/Chrome/Firefox history on Mac. Read more >>