This post aims at showing you how to delete music on Android. Follow us now to delete music from Android phone.
Q: I feel really silly for having to ask this question, but I can’t figure out how to delete music from Android phone. I see no “Delete” option. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.
– A Question from Android Forums
Deleting music from Android phone is one of the best ways to clear storage for other useful data and deleting music on Android phone is by no means hard. Go to the Music app, long press the songs you want to delete and you will see the option of “Delete”, tap on “Delete” button, unwanted songs could be removed. This method would work for the majority of Android phones.
However, according to the emails some users sent us, there are some “ghost” music files on their Android phones. Those files are on Android phones and can still be played, but they can’t be found anywhere. Just in case the long press way doesn’t work on your Android phone or there are also some ghost music files on your Android phone, here in this post, we will show you one good way to delete music on Android phone.
– An Android phone with music files and its USB cable;
– A computer (PC/Mac);
iMobie team is dedicated to developed the most easy-to-use data manager for both Android and iOS users. AnyTrans for Android provides multiple ways for users to manage Android data, like transferring data from Android to the computer, transferring data to iPhone, and most importantly, deleting unwanted files. Here are reasons why you will need AnyTrans for Android to delete music from Android phone.
1. AnyTrans for Android can thoroughly scan the music files on your Android phone and help you remove them, even they are not on the Music app.
2. AnyTrans for Android allows you selectively delete music from Android or remove them once for all, which caters all your needs to delete music on Android phone.
3. AnyTrans for Android is totally safe. AnyTrans for Android is developed by an Apple certificated developer and it is now also Norton and McAfee secured. While using AnyTrans for Android, you have our guarantee that it does no harm to your devices and accidents like data loss or information leakage would never occur.
Step 1Download AnyTrans for Android to your computer. AnyTrans for Android supports both PC/Mac.
Step 2Launch AnyTrans for Android on your computer and then plug in your Android phone. Scroll down or click the button as is shown below to go to the category management page.
Step 3Click Music.
Step 4AnyTrans for Android would display all music files on your Android phone. Select the music you want to delete, click the Delete button.
That’s all for how to delete music on Android. If you are having any questions about this post or AnyTrans for Android, do leave us comments below and we will reply as soon as possible. By the way, AnyTrans for Android can also help you download music and videos online for free, why not get it now and have a try?
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >