How to Delete Photos from iPhone 7/7 Plus
Want to delete photos from iPhone 7 but do not know how? This guide will show you how to delete all photos from iPhone 7/7 Plus at once.
Download this powerful tool prior to save your time and then follow this guide to see how to delete photos from iPhone 7/7 Plus in an easy way.
With the improved camera of iPhone 7, you can always take wonderful photos anytime and anywhere. However, as time goes by, these crowded photos can take up a large amount of storage space. Then you may think about deleting them from your iPhone to free up space.
We can go to Photos app > Albums > Camera Roll > Tap Select > Choose the photos you want to delete > Tap Trash button to delete the photos. There is no option for us to delete all camera photos at once and we cannot delete the photos synced from iTunes. So here in this guide we'd like to introduce your one easy-to-use iPhone content manager named AnyTrans to help you delete photos from iPhone 7/7 Plus easily.
The Tool You Need
AnyTrans is one professional iPhone content manager that can let you have a full control of your lovely photos. You can:
- Delete photos from iPhone 7/7 Plus in just one click, including photos synced from iTunes.
- Transfer photos from computer to iPhone 7 and vice versa, and will not lead to data loss forever.
- Send photos from iPhone to another iDevice directly.
How to Delete Photos from iPhone 7/7 Plus At Once
Step 1. Open AnyTrans > Connect your iPhone 7/7 Plus to computer > Scroll down or click the button at right.
How to Delete All Photos from iPhone 7 – Step 1
Step 2. Click on Photos > Choose Camera Roll or Photo Library.
How to Delete All Photos from iPhone 7 – Step 2
Step 3. Select the photos you want to delete > Click on Trash button to delete pictures from iPhone 7.
How to Delete All Photos from iPhone 7 – Step 3
The Bottom Line
As you can see, AnyTrans can help you delete photos from iPhone 7 easily. Besides photos, it also supports managing music, ringtones, videos, contacts, messages and more. Take a tour with AnyTrans right now >
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Add Music to iPhone 7 – This guide will show you one quick way to put songs on iPhone 7 without iTunes. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone 7 to Computer – Read this post to see how to download iPhone 7 songs to computer. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – This guide offers 4 ways to help you get pictures from iPhone to Mac. Read More >>
- How to Download Videos to iPhone 7 – Read this post to see how to transfer videos from computer to new iPhone 7. Read More >>