How to Delete Podcasts from iPod/iPod touch
If you are looking for the method about how to delete a lot of podcasts from your iPod or iPod touch, this guide will tell you the exact solution.
Take a tour with this awarded software to manage your iPod after reading this post on how to delete podcasts from iPod/iPod touch.
Podcasts let you get the latest news on your concerned topics. However, with the time goes by, you may find that you have saved many podcasts on your iPod/iPod touch. At this moment, you may want to delete some of the old podcasts to free up the space on your iPod. Now read the rest part of this guide to get two methods to remove podcasts from your iPod or iPod touch.
Also Read: How to Put Podcasts on iPod without iTunes >
Part 1. How to Delete Podcasts from iPod/iPod touch
1. Open Podcasts app > Find the podcasts you want to delete > Swipe to the left > Tap Delete.
2. Settings > General > Usage > Manage Storage > Podcasts > Find the podcasts you want to delete > Swipe to the left > Tap Delete.
As you can see, you can only delete podcasts one by one. What if you have a lot of podcasts on your iPod? It will be a time-consuming job for you to remove all of them from your device. In this case, we strongly recommend you an easy-to-use iOS data manager named AnyTrans, which can help you to remove multiple podcasts in minutes.
Part 2. How to Delete Podcasts from iPod/iPod touch with AnyTrans
AnyTrans is a nice iOS content manager that allows you to delete a large number of podcasts from iPod/iPod touch. You can remove all or selected podcasts from your device without effort. Besides podcasts, you can also delete photos, songs, contacts, notes, apps and more from your device. Not only that, as an all-in-one iOS data manager, AnyTrans makes it possible for you to transfer more than 20 kinds of iOS data including podcasts from iDevice to iDevice, iDevice to computer/iTunes and the reverse can also happen.
Click here to download AnyTrans and follow the steps below to delete podcasts with ease.
Step 1: Launch AnyTrans > Connect your iPod/iPod touch to computer > Click on Podcasts.
How to Delete Podcasts from iPod/iPod touch with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2: Select the podcasts you want to delete > Click on Delete button.
How to Delete Podcasts from iPod/iPod touch with AnyTrans – Step 2
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans would be your best choice by allowing you to transfer, backup and remove data on your iPod easily. So why not give it a try? If you have any questions on this guide or AnyTrans, please feel free to contact us via email. We will write back to you as early as possible.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Delete Podcasts from iPhone – Read this guide to find the solution about how to delete podcasts from iPhone with ease. Read More>>
- How to Put Music on iPod without iTunes – This post will tell you how to put music on iPod in an easy way. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPod to Computer – Read this guide to know a fast and easy way to transfer iPod music to computer. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPod – This guide shows you how to transfer music from computer to iPod. Read More >>