How to Delete Videos/Movies from iPhone 8/X with 3 Methods
Want to delete videos or movies from iPhone 8/X but don’t know how? This guide will show you 3 simple methods on how to delete videos & movies from iPhone 8/X with ease.
This all-in-one iPhone data manager can help you delete videos & movies from iPhone X/8/7/SE/6s/6/5s/5c/5/4 with ease. Download it to have a try.
Q: “ I have some movies on my iPhone 8, I can’t use my iTunes to delete them, and on my phone either. I have tried another iTunes, but there is still no “Delete from Library” icon. How can I delete them? Can anyone help?”
Can’t Delete Movies from iPhone 8 via iTunes
-- An iPhone 8 User
Many iPhone users like playing videos or movies on their iPhone, after saving videos or movies on the iPhone, it’s very convenience to enjoy these videos at anytime and anywhere. No matter which model of iPhone you have, the old iPhone 7/SE/6s/6/5s, or the new iPhone 8/X, your Phone is your favorite video player, right? Well, after enjoying these videos or movies, how to remove them from your iPhone?
Just as that iPhone 8 user reported above, sometimes, you may can’t delete videos/movies from your iPhone 8. Is that, you may wonder is there any more solutions to delete videos from iPhone? The answer is Yes. This guide is going to tell you how to delete videos or movies from iPhone 8/X, and introduce you 2 common methods, and one easy method that can help you delete videos without iTunes. Let’s see one by one.
Method 1: How to Delete Video/Movies from iPhone 8/X with an Easy Way Method 2: How to Delete Video/Movies from iPhone 8/X via Videos App Method 3: How to Delete Video/Movies from iPhone 8/X via iTunes
Method 1: How to Delete Video/Movies from iPhone 8/X with an Easy Way
First of all, we’re going to show you the easiest way to delete videos or movies from iPhone 8/X directly, no matter what kind of videos. What you need is an iTunes alterative - AnyTrans, which enables you to delete multiple or all videos/movies from iPhone 8/X effortlessly.
As an all-in-one iOS data management tool, AnyTrans can help you manage and transfer iPhone 8/X videos in an easy way:
- Allows you to delete videos, video recording, TV shows, movies and more from iPhone 8/X easily and quickly.
- Enables you to add videos or movies from computer to your iPhone 8/X without using iTunes, and even the noun purchased items also be supported. Moreover, it won’t wipe any existing data on your iPhone 8.
- Provides you an easy way to backup iPhone 8/X videos, before you delete videos from your iPhone 8/X, you can only transfer videos from iPhone 8/X to computer for making a backup to avoid mistaken deletion.
Next, let’s see how to delete videos/movies from iPhone 8/X with AnyTrans.
Step 1. Download AnyTrans and install it on your PC or Mac computer. Connect your iPhone 8 with USB cable and go to category page.
How to Delete Video/Movies from iPhone 8/X - Step 1
Step 2. On this page, click on the "Videos". Choose which type of videos you want to delete from Movies, Home Videos, TV Shows, Music Videos, and Photo Videos. Here take movies for example.
How to Delete Video/Movies from iPhone 8/X - Step 2
Step 3. Select the videos you want to delete, then click on the trash icon to delete selected movies from your iPhone 8 directly.
How to Delete Video/Movies from iPhone 8/X - Step 3
Method 2: How to Delete Video/Movies from iPhone 8/X via Videos App
Step 1. Open up the Videos app on your iPhone 8 or iPhone X.
Step 2. Find the videos you want to delete.
Step 3. Tap the cross icon to remove videos from your iPhone 8/X.
How to Delete Video/Movies from iPhone 8/X via Videos
Method 3: How to Delete Video/Movies from iPhone 8/X via iTunes
Step 1. Open iTunes > Connect your iPhone 8/X to computer.
Step 2. Choose Movies or TV Shows under your iPhone 8/X.
Step 3. Select the videos you want to delete > Right-click > Click on “Delete from Library”.
How to Delete Video/Movies from iPhone 8/X via iTunes
If you have the same issue with the iPhone 8 user who reported the question above, that you even can’t see “Delete from Library”, then you can refer to Method 1.
The Bottom Line
After reading this guide, hope the 3 methods can help you delete videos/movies from iPhone 8/X with ease. If you prefer the simplest way, you can have a try on AnyTrans, it can also help you manage and transfer other kinds of iPhone data as you like.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Delete Contacts from iPhone 8/X – This guide will show you how to delete multiple or all contacts from iPhone 8/X at once. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Videos from iPhone 8/X to Mac – Read and follow this guide to transfer videos from iPhone 8/X to Mac with ease. Read More >>
- How to Delete Ringtones from iPhone 8/X Without iTunes – This article tells you how to recover deleted ringtones from iPhone 8/X without iTunes. Read More >>
- How to Delete Apps from iPhone 8/X – Read this guide to get three methods to delete apps from iPhone 8/X easily. Read More >>