How to Delete Videos from iPod/iPod touch
You may have a lot of videos on your iPod and want to delete them. Read this guide to see how to delete videos from iPod, iPod touch with ease.
Go to download and install AnyTrans to manage your iPod content after reading this guide on how to delete videos from iPod.
Your iPod/iPod touch allows you to enjoy many kinds of media files wherever you go and you can shoot videos to record the memorable moment. However, due to the limited storage space of iPod, you may find that there is no more space for you to put new things in it. At this moment, you may want to delete some old movies or recoded videos from the device. Then, how can we do it? Keep reading this guide to get 2 easy and fast methods to delete videos from your iPod.
Part 1. How to Delete Videos from iPod Directly
1. Open Videos app > Find and choose the videos you want to delete > Swipe to the left > Tap Delete.
2. Settings > General > Usage > Manage Storage > Videos > Find the videos you want to delete > Swipe to the left > Tap Delete.
You will find that you can only delete videos one by one. It is quite troublesome if you want to delete a lot of videos. Next, we will recommend you a nice iOS content manager, which can allows you to delete lots of videos in an easy way.
Part 2. How to Delete Videos from iPod with AnyTrans
As an excellent iPhone/iPad/iPod contents manager, AnyTrans allows you to delete videos from iPod with just a few clicks. You can delete multiple videos at once. It also supports deleting many other files, such as music, photos, voice memos, podcasts, etc. Not only that, AnyTrans is expert in transferring data from iDevice to iDevice, iDevice to computer/iTunes and vice versa. Always put your data in the right place. You will find that AnyTrans meets almost all your needs about managing your data and files on your iPod.
So why not download AnyTrans and have a free try, then follow us to delete videos from iPod/iPod touch with just 3 Steps.
Step 1: Launch AnyTrans > Connect your iPod to computer via a USB cable > Click .
How to Delete Videos from iPod with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2: Click on Videos > Choose a type of videos that you want to delete.
How to Delete Videos from iPod with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3: Choose the videos you want to delete > Click on the Delete button.
How to Delete Videos from iPod with AnyTrans – Step 3
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans is a professional all-in-one iOS data manager that allows you to delete videos, photos, music, apps, contacts and more on your iDevice. Now download AnyTrans and have a try. If you still have questions on this guide please feel free to contact us via email. Don’t forget to share this tutorial with your friends if it is helpful.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Delete Songs from iPod/iPod touch – This guide shows you 4 ways to delete songs from iPod easily. Read More >>
- How to Delete Photos from iPod touch – This guide offers one simple way to delete photos from iPod touch. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPod to Computer – Read this guide to learn how to transfer music from iPod to computer. Read More>>
- How to Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes In Minutes – It will help you transfer music from iPod to iTunes with just 3 steps. Read More >>