How to Download All Photos from iCloud without Effort
Want to download all iCloud photos in their original format & size at once? Read and follow this tutorial to easily and quickly download all photos from iCloud to PC & Mac.
AnyTrans is an easy-to-use iOS data transfer tool, which engaged in iOS data transfer and content management. Download AnyTrans and make use of it to easily download all photos from iCloud at once.
It is known that Apple users can download pictures from iCloud to computer directly, just need to sign in your Apple ID at iCloud.com as usual, select pictures and then click Download button to start downloading photos from iCloud to your computer. This method also applies for downloading all photos from iCloud. But, downloading all photos from iCloud isn't an easy job. Because there is no way to select all pictures at once, and no Download All button at all. You have to hold down the Shift (Windows) or Command (Mac) and click one by one to select all photos that can be hundreds or thousands. It undoubtedly works but requires a little bit of manual effort.
So, don’t you want an easier method? Among possible options of downloading all photos from iCloud, iMobie AnyTrans is one of the top choices. It makes it easy to download all pictures from iCloud to PC, Mac and even external hard drive directly. And keeps the original format and size for you. What’s more, this function of downloading all iCloud photos is totally free.
Then, how to download all photos from iCloud with AnyTrans? Before talking about how to use AnyTrans to download all iCloud photos at once, let’s know more about the tool you need.
Also Read: How to Print iCloud Calendar Clearly >
The Tool You Need
AnyTrans is a professional iOS data transfer tool, which can help you manage and transfer iPhone/iPad/iPod data like music, pictures, contacts, notes, iBooks, presentations, ringtones, etc. Besides transferring iOS data, AnyTrans adds a set of functions of managing iCloud contents to keep your iCloud files and data in right place, like:
1. Supports downloading iCloud contents, including Photos, Videos, Contacts, Notes, Calendars, Reminders, etc. For downloading pictures from iCloud, it not only supports downloading single or multiple pictures with original format & size from iCloud, but also makes it easy for you to download all pictures from iCloud at once.
2. Allows you to directly back up iOS files to iCloud from iDevice or computer, and even allows you to transfer data among multiple iCloud accounts.
3. Also supports deleting multiple or all unwanted iOS contents from iCloud at once. So, you can easily delete the photos already stored in iCloud to spare more iCloud storage.
How to Download All Photos from iCloud with AnyTrans
First of all, install AnyTrans on your PC or Mac, and then follow steps below to download all photos from iCloud with ease.
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans on your computer, and then click iCloud Content > Sign in with your Apple ID.
How to Download All Photos from iCloud with AnyTrans – Step 1
Note: To successful log in your iCloud account on the third party app, please turn TWO-STEP VERIFICATION off temporarily.
Step 2. Click the button and go to category page, click on Photos.
How to Download All Photos from iCloud with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Select all photos, and then click Download button to start downloading all photos from iCloud to PC or Mac.
How to Download All Photos from iCloud with AnyTrans – Step 3
1. After clicking Download button, it will pop up a window let you to select a destination.
2. If you want to download iCloud photos to eternal hard drive directly, connect it to computer at first and choose it as the destination.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, AnyTrans can let you to download all photos from iCloud with original format and size just in three simple steps. Which is more effective than traditional method, brings you more convenience and gives you a nice tour. Now, download AnyTrans to start downloading all photos from iCloud to computer with ease.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Save Photos to iCloud – This guide will show you how to save photos to iCloud from iOS device and computer without effort. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iCloud to Android – This guide will introduce 2 easy solutions of transferring iCloud contacts to Android. Read More >>
- How to Remove Photos from iCloud – Read and follow this guide to remove pictures from iCloud with ease. Read More >>
- How to Have Multiple iCloud Accounts on One iPhone&iPad – This article will introduce you solution of using multiple iCloud accounts. Read More >>