How to Select/Download All Photos from iCloud
Wondering how to select all photos on iCloud? Read on this article and you’ll get an easy method to download all photos from iCloud to Mac or PC within steps.
AnyTrans is an all-way iOS data transfer tool, which is capable of managing iOS data in a simple and fast way. Get AnyTrans to your computer and use it to select and download all photos on iCloud.
Apple users can download photos from iCloud to computer by logging into iCloud.com and this method also applies for downloading all photos from iCloud. But there is no way to select all pictures on iCloud at once except holding down the Shift (Windows) or Command (Mac) button and click one by one to select all photos in iCloud that can be hundreds or thousands of. It undoubtedly works but requires a little bit of manual effort so you may want an easier method to select and download all photos in iCloud.
So here we’d like to introduce iMobie AnyTrans to be your great helper. It makes it super easy to select and download all photos from iCloud to Mac, PC and even external hard drive. More importantly, the function of downloading all photos in iCloud is totally FREE. Now just keep reading on this post and get more info about AnyTrans.
Also Read: How to Print iCloud Calendar Clearly >
The Tool You Need
Developed as an iOS data transfer tool, AnyTrans can help you manage iPhone/iPad/iPod data like messages, music, pictures, contacts, notes, iBooks, presentations, ringtones, etc. Besides, AnyTrans also offers a set of functions of to manage your iCloud easily:
1. Supports downloading iCloud contents, including Contacts, Photos, Videos,Notes, Calendars, Reminders, etc. It not only supports downloading single or multiple photos from iCloud, but also makes it simple to download all photos from iCloud at once.
2. Allows you to directly back up iOS files to iCloud from iDevice or computer, and even allows you to transfer data among multiple iCloud accounts.
3. Also supports deleting multiple or all unwanted iOS contents from iCloud at once. So, you can easily delete the photos already stored in iCloud to spare more iCloud storage.
How to Download All Photos from iCloud with AnyTrans
Before start, you need to install AnyTrans on your PC/Mac, and then follow steps below to select and download all photos from iCloud.
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans on your computer, and then click iCloud Content > Sign in with your Apple ID.
Note: To successful log in your iCloud account on the third party app, please turn TWO-STEP VERIFICATION off temporarily.
Step 2. Click the button and go to category page, click on Photos.
Step 3. Select all photos, and then click Download button to start downloading all photos from iCloud to PC or Mac.
1. After clicking Download button, it will pop up a window let you to select a destination.
2. If you want to download iCloud photos to eternal hard drive directly, connect it to computer at first and choose it as the destination.
The Bottom Line
It only takes 3 steps to select and download all photos from iCloud with the help of AnyTrans. Obviously it’s more effective than traditional way, which brings you more convenience and flexibility. So why not download AnyTrans to download all photos from iCloud to computer with ease.