How to Download Contacts from iCloud to iPhone (iPhone 7) Easily
How to download your important contacts from iCloud to your iPhone (iPhone 7 included) with ease? This guide will help you out with an all-around method.
AnyTrans is a comprehensive iOS content manager that supports to transfer contacts from Mac/PC to iPhone or iPad without data loss. Download it and have a free trail after reading the detailed steps in this tutorial.
If you always use cloud service to sync and backup your iPhone data like contacts, reminders, notes, photos and more, you can recover lost/deleted contacts while your iPhone suffered an accident (misoperation, damage, mistaken deletion etc.) by restoring from the iCloud backup.
However, this method possibly leads to the existing data on your iPhone are overwritten and you have no way to get them back any longer. Therefore, that's why so many people want a way to download contacts from iCloud to iPhone without restoration. Read on this tutorial and you will get a smarter way to address this issue quickly.
Related Reading: How to Access Contacts from iCloud with Ease
Part 1. How to Download Contacts from iCloud to iPhone via Contacts Merge
If you want a quick way without disturbing your computer, you may just try the following guide:
1. Go to Settings on your iPhone.
2. Find iCloud > Contacts, and turn on the iCloud Contacts.
3. Choose to Merge Contacts.
4. Then go to iPhone and you could find contacts downloaded from iCloud to your iPhone.
Important Reminder: This may be the simplest way to download contacts from iCloud to iPhone, but the new contacts you've stored on your iPhone will be covered after merging contacts in iCloud. Whether if you want an all-around way to do this? Let AnyTrans help you out through the following exhaustive tutorial.
The Tools You Need
AnyTrans is one of top iPhone transfer applications that enable to transfer contacts from iCloud to your iPhone without efforts. Simply download and install AnyTrans on your Mac/PC and then it allows to:
Download contacts from iCloud to your iPhone 7/SE/6s/6/5s/5/4 by the way of inserting data into device. That’s, it fully ensures the existing data safety on your iPhone.
Selectively download contacts you really need from iCloud to your iPhone or iPad without data loss, and it is always available for iOS 6/7/8/9/10.
Transfer other important data such as music, playlists, videos, TV shows, photos, messages, reminders and more from iOS devices to Mac/PC and vice versa.
Part 2. How to Download Contacts from iCloud to iPhone via AnyTrans
After you've installed AnyTrans on your computer, you are now able to download contacts from iCloud to iPhone in a safe & reliable way by following the 3 detailed steps:
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans on your computer > On the homepage of AnyTrans, click iCloud icon on the top and sign in with your Apple ID and password > Select one iCloud backup from the backup lists and download it for several minutes.
How to Download Contacts from iCloud to iPhone via AnyTrans -1
Step 2. Click Contacts from the left sidebar > Preview Contacts and select ones you want to download > Click Send to Mac/PC button.
How to Download Contacts from iCloud to iPhone via AnyTrans -2
Step 3. Connect your iPhone with the computer and AnyTrans will scan your iPhone data for a little while > After that, click Import button > Pick up the file of contacts you want to transfer to iPhone > Click Open to transfer contacts from computer to iPhone.
How to Download Contacts from iCloud to iPhone via AnyTrans -3
The Bottom Line
From the above, you may have completed downloading contacts from iCloud to your iPhone with few minutes. In addition, the AnyTrans on your computer also enables to add media files like music, ringtones, playlists, audiobooks and voice memos to your iTunes for backup. With it, you can also delete photos in bulk from camera roll in seconds! Download AnyTrans and give it a try now >
What's Hot on iMobie
Related Articles You may be Interested
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – It is a trouble-free way to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Playlist from iTunes to iPhone – Here you will transfer playlist from iTunes to iPhone in a quick way. Read More >>
- How to Share Your iTunes Library In 3 Simple Methods – This guide will show you how to share iTunes Library easily. Read More >>
- 2016 Top iPhone Data Recovery Software – Here you will get several top iPhone data recovery tools to help you recover data on your iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Print Photos on iPhone – You can print photos on your iPhone easily here. Read More >>
- How to Undo Typing on Your iPhone – Learn this post to learn interesting tricks and tips on your iPhone. Read More >>