How to Download MP4 Videos from Any Website for Free
Are you looking for a way to help you download MP4 videos from website for free? Read this post to get a very useful method to download MP4 videos from any website easily and quickly.
Try this well-rounded software - AnyTrans and then follow this guide to download MP4 videos from any website easily and quickly.
As we all know that the videos on websites are in a verity of formats, such as MP4, FLV, MOV, AVI, etc. Among them, the MP4 format is one of the most common video formats for it has a very strong compatibility and can provide people with the high quality’s video. Also for these reasons, people would like to download MP4 videos from website to play and watch offline, so if you still don’t know the efficient method to download MP4 videos, don’t worry, this guide comes to help by introducing you a wonderful video download tool - AnyTrans.
Actually there are many videos download Apps or other online download tools can help you download MP4 videos from website. But if you prefer a time-efficient and money-saving way, AnyTrans may be your best choice.
The Tool We Use to Download MP4 Videos from Any Website
AnyTrans is a well-rounded iOS data management tool, which can help you transfer iPhone/iPad data among other iDevices, computer and iTunes library. Now with the new feature added, it can be a great MP4 video downloader for you.
- It lets you download MP4 videos from over 900+ sites like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Vine, BBC and so on.
- It allows you to download videos in all kinds of formats. Besides MP4 videos， you can also download video in other formats, like FLV, MOV, MKV, AVI etc.
- It enables you to download MP4 videos from websites directly to your computer or iOS devices.
- It automatically converts videos to iOS-supported format when you directly download videos to your iDevices.
How to Download MP4 Videos from Any Website
Step 1. Open AnyTrans on your computer > Plug in your device if you want to download MP4 videos from website to your iPhone/iPad directly > Click the Video Download button on the top.
Download MP4 Videos from Websites – Step 1
Step 2. Select the destination to save your downloads > Copy and paste the URL of the specific video to the downloading area > Click the Download button to start.
How to Download MP4 Videos from Website – Step 2
Step 3. Click the button at top right corner to check and manage the download videos.
How to Download MP4 Videos from Any Website – Step 3
1. If you directly download MP4 videos from websites to your iOS device, you can find them in your iDevice’s Videos app after downloading.
2. If the downloading is failed you can try clicking the Restart button. If you want to transfer the downloaded videos to another iDevice, you can click the To Device button.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, just with few clicks AnyTrans can help you download MP4 videos from any website easily and quickly. And moreover, this service is totally free, so don’t hesitate to get AnyTrans to start a free tour with it.
[FREE] Download Videos to Computer/iPhone:
Download Facebook Videos to iPhone [Free] > By Lena, Feb. 14, 2017
Download YouTube Videos to iPhone [Free] >By Lena, Jan. 11, 2017
Download Instagram Videos to iPhone [Free] > By Stephen, Feb. 07, 2017
Download Videos from Site to iPhone [Free] > By Stephen, Feb. 23, 2017
Download Any Video You Like Using URL [Free] > By Stephen, Jan. 21, 2017
Download YouTube Videos to PC/Mac [Free]> By Lena, Jan. 17, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Download Any Videos from Internet – This guide will show you a tool that can help you download any online video with no limitation of video formats. Read More >>
- How to Download YouTube videos to Computer – Read this guide to see how to download YouTube videos to Mac/PC for free. Read More >>
- How to Download Videos to iPhone Easily – This post will introduce one simple method to help you download movies to iPhone from any websites. Read More >>
- How to Download Videos from Internet to PC – Follow this detailed tutorial to download videos from Internet to PC in 3 steps. Read More >>