How to Add Music to iPhone 7 (Plus) with/without iTunes
How to download music to a new iPhone 7? In this guide, we will show you a quick way to add songs to iPhone 7/7 Plus without iTunes.
As is known to all, Apple released iPhone 8/8 Plus and iPhone X this September/October successively, and the iPhone 7 (Plus) isn’t the latest iPhone. However, an iPhone 8 and iPhone X cost $699 and $999 respectively. Compared with an iPhone 8 (Plus)/X, iPhone 7 (Plus) will be a better choice for many people. If you have already gotten your new iPhone 7 at hand and want to add some music to it for enjoyment. In this post, we are going to show you how to put music on your iPhone 7.
When it comes to downloading music to iPhone 7, iTunes is a nice tool. However, while syncing music from computer to iPhone 7, existing music on iPhone 7 will be erased. To avoid data loss of any kind, we will first show you one way that is easier and safer to add music to iPhone 7, if you still prefer using iTunes, we will also tell you how to use iTunes to put music on iPhone 7. Please choose the one method catering to your needs.
Image Credit: techinsider.io
Part 1. How to Put Music on iPhone 7 (Plus) without iTunes
To put music on iPhone 7 (Plus) safely, you will surely need the help of AnyTrans for iOS, a comprehend iPhone music manager as well as an alternative to Apple’s iTunes. With AnyTrans for iOS, you can easily transfer and manage music, playlists and more on iPhone 7/7 Plus with ease. Here are reasons why you should have AnyTrans for iOS to add music to iPhone 7 (Plus).
- Unlike iTunes sync, AnyTrans for iOS just adds music to iPhone 7 (Plus), that is to say, all your data on iPhone 7 (Plus) are safe and they will not be erased during the transferring process.
- You can download music to iPhone 7 at a super fast speed with AnyTrans for iOS. According to statistics, you can download almost 2GB of music to iPhone 7 within several minutes.
- You can operate AnyTrans for iOS with great ease. All the tabs and buttons in iTunes are quite confusing, besides, some users may find that while iCloud music is on, the sync session will fail. That is no longer the case if you use AnyTrans for iOS. Within a few clicks, you can add music to iPhone 7.
- You can even use AnyTrans for iOS to transfer music from old iPhone iPad iPod touch to iPhone 7 directly. If you need to transfer music back to a computer, no matter purchased or non-purchased, AnyTrans for iOS can also lend you a favor.
- Besides music, AnyTrans for iOS also supports downloading other types of data to iPhone 7, like videos, photos, contacts, iBooks.
Now, why not download AnyTrans for iOS to your computer and follow us to download music to iPhone 7 with ease?
Step 1. Open AnyTrans for iOS and connect your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus to a computer. Click the button to your right to manage your iPhone content by categories.
Step 2. Click on Audio option on the homepage > Select Music.
Step 3. Click “+” and browse your computer > Select the song you want to add to iPhone 7 > Click Open to start transferring.
Part 2. How to Download Music to iPhone 7/7 Plus with iTunes
- While iCloud music is on, the sync session will fail to start. Please turn off iCloud music.
- Syncing music with iTunes will erase existing music on iPhone 7. Please be careful with this method. If you don’t want to lose any data, we suggest you try the method in Part 1.
Step 1. Open iTunes and connect with your iPhone 7/7 Plus. Click the device option.
Step 2. Click on Music > Sync Music > Choose Entire music library or only selected songs > Sync.
Part 3. How to Download Music to iPhone 7 from Internet
The above two methods are about downloading music to iPhone 7 from a computer. In case some of you don’t have any music on computer, we are here to show you how to download music to iPhone 7 from the Internet.
Frankly, there are many websites like Jamendo in which you can download music for free. You can download them to a computer and then transfer them to iPhone 7 as Part 1 shows, which would be quite easy and simple.
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans for iOS also enables you to transfer music from old iPhone to new iPhone 7/7 Plus, why not download it to have a try now? For any questions you have on this guide or AnyTrans for iOS, please leave a comment below.