How Do You Download Free Music to Your iPod iPhone iPad
As an iPod (touch) user you may want to know how to download free music to your iPod. Now read this post to get the answer.
Although there are many ways to populate an iPod, an iPhone or an iPad, people still love the FREE & LEGAL MP3 downloading sites, e.g. eMusic, who was the only provider of music to iOS devices other than iTunes due to it offering DRM-free music.
After collecting the music, you’ll need to import the songs to your iPod or iPhone/iPad with iTunes first, and then make a sync for your device. But there are several hidden risks that may hazard your efforts:
- Only Purchased music is supported. But songs downloaded from other sources cannot be synced to your iPod
- iTunes music syncing will erase the exited media file on iPod.
Don’t Miss: How to Transfer Music to iPod without iTunes
How to Download Music to iPod/iPhone/iPad without iTunes
AnyTrans is a skillful iOS transfer for all iPod, iPhone and iPad that works on PC and Mac. Without bulky iTunes and tedious iTunes sync, you can add music to any iPod, iPad or iPhone and never mind the original songs being erased.
- Download music to iPod/iPhone/iPad from computer or iTunes library.
- Copy music from iPod/iPhone/iPad to iTunes, computer or a USB.
- Sync music from iPod to iPod, or from iPhone to iPhone (any two iDevices).
- Also supports videos, photos, ringtones, contacts, messages, notes, etc.
Step 1. Download AnyTrans and install it. Run it and plug in your iPod, and click button to manage your iPod content by categories.
Step 2. Click Audio and select Music.
Step 3. Click “+” button > Choose the songs from your computer > Click on “Open” to download music to your iPod.
The Bottom Line
It is very easy and quick to download music to your iPod from computer with the help of AnyTrans. Now download it to get 7-day free trial.