How to Download Photos from iCloud to Mac/PC
Our photos are the records of our past. If we lost these photos for some reasons, can we get them back from iCloud? Read this post to know how to download pictures from iCloud to Mac or PC easily.
Download AnyTrans to your personal computer and follow this guide to download pictures from iCloud to your Mac or Windows Computer with it.
The picture we took is the record of past, and if the picture recorded some important people or nice scenery, it could be very precious. But sometimes, we may accidentally lose these important pictures due to some reasons such as iDevices loss, jailbreak fail, iOS updating or iTunes sync error.
For people who have backed up iPhone/iPad to iCloud, it could be lucky because they can get photos from iCloud backup. However, the common way to get photos from iCloud is restoring device with iCloud, which will erase data on iOS device and is not suitable to download only the pictures from iCloud backup.
Related Reading: How to Get Back Deleted Pictures on iPhone without Backup
Actually, there is an easy-to-use iOS data manager – AnyTrans, which can be used to download pictures from iCloud backup to Mac or PC without traditionally restoring.
AnyTrans always be moving forward on the issue about iDevices Data Transferring. And its All-in-One, Full-Way and Super-Fast features make it outstanding among iDevices transfer softwares. Download AnyTrans and follow the steps below to download pictures from iCloud to computer and share the photos by importing them from computer to your iDevices.
Part 1. How to Download Pictures from iCloud to Mac/PC Computer with AnyTrans
Step 1. Install AnyTrans on PC/Mac computer, click iCloud Content, and then input Apple ID and password to log in iCloud.
How to Download Pictures from iCloud to Mac/PC Computer – Step 1
Step 2. Scroll down or click the button at right to enter the category management page. Click Photos.
How to Download Pictures from iCloud to Mac/PC Computer – Step 2
Step 3. Select the photos you want to download from iCloud, and then click To Computer button to download photos from iCloud to your computer.
How to Download Pictures from iCloud to Mac/PC Computer – Step 3
Note: You can connect your family or friend's iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to the AnyTrans at the first step if your iDevice is lost.
Part 2. How to Download Pictures from iCloud to iPhone iPad
Just like Part 1 shows, with AnyTrans you can download photos from iCloud or iCloud backup to PC or Mac computer, if you also want to export them to iDevice again, you can make it by follow this guide: How to Add Photos from Computer to iPhone iPad >
Or you also can export photos from iCloud to iPhone iPad directly. About how to make it, you have to use another iMobie tool named PhoneRescue, as a best iPhone iPad data recovery tool, which also can be used as an iCloud backup extractor to export anything your like from iCloud backup. And it is also fitted with many nice features, like:
- Supports exporting more than 20 types of iOS contents from iCloud backup, like Photos, Videos, Contacts, Text Messages, Notes, etc.
- Supports exporting photos from iCloud or iCloud backup to computer, or also can export iCloud photos back to iDevice directly. This makes you can export iCloud photos back to iPhone iPad or other iDevice again.
- Supports all the iOS versions, including iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9 and latest iOS 10. And it is also compatible with all the models of iPhone iPad and iPod.
- Except downloading photos from iCloud to iPhone iPad, PhoneRescue also supports scanning iTunes backup and export specific files from it.
Now free download PhoneRescue on your computer, and then follow us to download photos from iCloud to iPhone iPad directly with steps below:
Step 1: Run PhoneRescue on your computer, and then select Recover from iCloudand click right-arrow button to proceed.
How to Download Photos from iCloud to iPhone iPad with PhoneRescue – Step 1
Step 2: Select the right iCloud backup, and download it. And then click right-arrow to scan this iCloud backup, load its backup files.
How to Download Photos from iCloud to iPhone iPad with PhoneRescue – Step 2
Step 3: Select Photos category > Select the photos you want to download from iCloud > Click To Device button to export photos from iCloud to iPhone or iPad. Before performing this step, please connect your iPhone iPad to computer firstly, or the To Device button is not available.
How to Download Photos from iCloud to iPhone iPad with PhoneRescue – Step 3
The Bottom Line
No matter what the reason makes you want to download pictures from iCloud, AnyTrans will be helpful for you. Additionally, with this amazing software, you can easily download other data such as calendar, contacts, email and messages from iCloud to Mac or PC. Now, download and try this iCloud Extractor. If it works well, please kindly share it with your friends.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Get Photos from iCloud - Get pictures from iCloud backup or get photo stream photos from iCloud server. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Pictures from iPhone Quickly - Learn an easy way to recover deleted Camera Roll pictures. Read more >>
- How to Restore Photos from iCloud - This article tells you how to selectively restore photos from iCloud backup Read more >>
- Way to Find Deleted Pictures on iPhone - This article is about how to get your deleted iPhone pictures/photos back. Read more >>