How to Download Videos from Facebook
If you are looking for a method to save videos from Facebook to computer, to iPhone/iPad/iPod, or to Android phone, this guide will help you out.
This professional tool can help you save Facebook videos easily and quickly. Get it now and follow this guide to make it.
When you come across some interesting videos on Facebook, you may like to watch them over and over again. But sometimes when you tend to watch the videos once again, it is kind of difficult to find the videos for the constant news feed. Then you may think about downloading the favorite videos from Facebook in advance, so that you can watch the videos anytime you want.
As is known to all, there is no download button for us to save videos directly, then how to download Facebook videos to computer, to iPhone/iPad/iPod or to Android phone directly? Read the following part to get the solution.
Also Read: How to Download Videos from YouTube >
Tool We Use to Save Facebook Videos
Downloading videos from Facebook is as easy as ABC with one professional Mac/PC based online video downloader named AnyTrans. Why?
1. It can help you save videos from Facebook to computer, to iPhone/iPad/iPod, or to Android phone with ease.
2. It allows you to download all kinds of formats of videos, MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, FLV etc. If you choose to download Facebook videos to iPhone/iPad/iPod, AnyTrans will convert the videos to iOS-supported format automatically.
What’s more, this Video Download function of AnyTrans is free for you forever. So why not download it now and follow us to save favorite Facebook videos?
How to Download Videos from Facebook
Step 1. Open AnyTrans > Plug in your device if you want to download Facebook videos to it > Click Video Download button.
How to Download Videos from Facebook – Step 1
Step 2. Copy the URl of videos to the downloading area > Select the destination > Click Download button to start.
How to Download Facebook Videos – Step 2
Step 3. Click the button at the top right corner to view the downloading progress or manage the videos. You can click Refresh button to re-download the failed one, and click the Trash bin button to remove the unwanted videos.
How to Save Videos from Facebook – Step 3
Actually, AnyTrans is also an iOS data management tool, which can help users manage iPhone/iPad/iPod in an easy way. It can also help you transfer data to your new iPhone easily, if you are interested, you can refer to this guide to get more information: How to Transfer Data to New iPhone 7/6s/6/SE >
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans can help you download Facebook videos without effort, and it can also help you download videos from other 900+ sites, like YouTube, Instagram, Vimeo. Now download AnyTrans and start to save your favorite videos from any website.
[FREE] Download Videos to Computer/iPhone:
Download Facebook Videos to iPhone [Free] > By Stephen, Feb. 14, 2017
Download YouTube Videos to iPhone [Free] >By Stephen, Jan. 11, 2017
Download Instagram Videos to iPhone [Free] > By Stephen, Feb. 07, 2017
Download Videos from Site to iPhone [Free] > By Stephen, Feb. 23, 2017
Download Any Video You Like Using URL [Free] > By Stephen, Jan. 21, 2017
Download YouTube Videos to PC/Mac [Free]> By Stephen, Jan. 17, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Download YouTube Videos to iPhone – Read this guide to see how to save YouTube videos to iPhone freely. Read More >>
- How to Download YouTube Videos to Computer – This post tells you one easy method to save YouTube videos to PC/Mac. Read More >>
- How to Download Instagram Videos – Read this article to know how to download Instagram videos to computer or device. Read More >>
- How to Download Any Video Online – This post will show you how to download any video online to watch offline. Read More >>