How to Download Videos from Internet to iPhone/iPad/iPod
How to download videos from website to iPhone/iPad/iPod? This guide will provide you the easiest solution to help you save videos to iPhone/iPad/iPod from Internet for free.
Download this powerful software-AnyTrans for iOS to help you download videos from websites to iPhone/iPad/iPod for free. And since you have tried you won’t regret it.
Watching videos on YouTube, Instagram, BBC and other popular video hosting and sharing websites is an everyday event for us. It’s part and parcel of our daily life. However, it’s frustrating that the videos on these websites are un-downloadable. If you want to download videos from website to iPhone/iPad/iPod to watch, you need to turn to the video download software for help.
In this post, we’ll introduce you an efficient method to help you make it. That is AnyTrans for iOS, a powerful and professional Internet video downloader.
Also Read: How to Download YouTube Videos to Computer >
The Tool We Use to Download Videos from Website to iPhone/iPad/iPod
Check the amazing features of AnyTrans for iOS and see what AnyTrans for iOS can do for you.
1. It helps you download videos from more than 900+ websites, like Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, BBC and so on.
2. It not only supports downloading videos directly to iPhone, iPad and iPod but also enables you to download videos to computer directly.
3. It works great with almost any type of videos. You can download Internet videos in the format of MP4, FLV, MOV, MKV, AVI etc.
4. It helps you save the videos in the best quality and also cut the pre-roll ads for you automatically.
How to Download Videos from Website to iPhone/iPad/iPod for Free
Step 1. Download and open AnyTrans for iOS on your computer > Plug in you iDevice > Click the Video Download button on the top.
How to Download Videos from Website to iPhone – Step 1
Step 2. Select the destination to save your downloads > Copy and paste the URL of the specific video to the downloading area > Click the Download button to start.
How to Save Videos to iPhone from Internet – Step 2
Step 3. Click the button at top right corner to check and manage the download videos.
How to Download Videos from Website to iPad – Step 3
1. After downloading, you can find the downloaded videos in your device’s Videos app.
2. If the downloading is failed you can try resume your downloads by clicking the Restart button.
3. Besides downloading videos, as an iOS data manager, AnyTrans for iOS also can help you to transfer iOS data like photos, music, videos, messages and so on to other iDevice and computer.
The Bottom Line
With AnyTrans for iOS you can see how easy it is to download videos from website to iPhone/iPad/iPod. And more importantly, the Video Downloading service of AnyTrans for iOS is free forever. So why not give it a try?