How to Download Videos from Websites Easily
Are you looking for a method to download video from website easily? Read this guide to get the solution in 5 minutes.
This powerful tool can help you download videos from websites easily and quickly. Get it now and follow this guide to save your favorite videos.
When you find a favorite video on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and other popular video hosting and sharing sites, you may like to keep a copy of it so that you can view the video anytime you want. Or you just want to download video from website ahead of time so that you can watch offline when you are on the train home. But some of these websites like YouTube does not offer a download feature, which means you can’t download videos directly from the website.
If you want to download video from website like YouTube, you should rely on video downloader to help you. And here in this guide, we will recommend you AnyTrans. If you prefer an easy-to-use one, and want to save video from website for Free, then it can be your first and best choice.
Also Read: How to Download YouTube Videos to iPhone >
Tool We Use to Download Videos from Websites
With the Video Download function of AnyTrans, you can download videos from websites easily and quickly. The outstanding features are as follows:
1. It helps you download videos from any website freely, including YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Vine and other 900+ sites.
2. It enables you to save video from website to computer, or to iPhone/iPad/iPod directly.
3. It allows you to save all kinds of formats of videos, like MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, FLV etc.
4. It will pick out the optimal resolution to download and sidestep the annoying pre-roll ads.
How about give it a try? Click here to download AnyTrans on Mac/PC computer, and then follow us to save your favorite videos.
How to Download Video from Website
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans > If you want to download videos to iDevice, just connect it to computer > Click Video Download button.
How to Download Video from Website – Step 1
Step 2. Select the path to save videos > Copy the URL of the videos to the downloading area > Click Download to start.
How to Download Videos from Websites – Step 2
Step 3. If you want to view the downloading progress, you can click the button at the top right corner. If the download failed, just click the refresh button to re-download it.
How to Save Video from Website – Step 3
Note: If you first choose to download videos from websites to computer, you can also click To iDevice button to send videos to your iPhone, iPad or iPod. The videos will be saved in Videos app. AnyTrans will automatically convert the video to iOS-supported format.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, you can easily download videos from YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and more websites to computer, or to iPhone/iPad/iPod, and Free of charge. Get AnyTrans Now >
[FREE] Download Videos to Computer/iPhone:
Download Facebook Videos to iPhone [Free] > By Stephen, Feb. 14, 2017
Download YouTube Videos to iPhone [Free] >By Stephen, Jan. 11, 2017
Download Instagram Videos to iPhone [Free] > By Stephen, Feb. 07, 2017
Download Videos from Site to iPhone [Free] > By Stephen, Feb. 23, 2017
Download Any Video You Like Using URL [Free] > By Stephen, Jan. 21, 2017
Download YouTube Videos to PC/Mac [Free]> By Stephen, Jan. 17, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Download YouTube Videos to Computer – Read this guide to see how to save YouTube videos to computer. Read More >>
- How to Download Videos to iPhone – This post will tell you how to download online videos to iPhone to watch offline. Read More >>
- How to Download Videos from Internet – Read this article to get a quick method to download videos from Internet. Read More >>