How to Download Videos to iPhone 7/7 Plus
How to download videos to iPhone 7? This guide will show you one simple method to put videos or movies to your new iPhone 7/7 Plus with a step-by-step tutorial.
Download this easy-to-use iOS data transfer tool prior to save your time and then follow this guide to add videos/movies to iPhone 7 with ease.
Apple will release its new generation iPhone in this September, which is expected to be called iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 7 Pro. The discussion about this brand new iPhone has never been stopped. If you are planning to get one as your first iPhone, you may meet many confusing problems about transferring data. And here in this guide we will tell you the way to download videos to iPhone 7 for enjoyment. Let’s get it on.
The Tool You Need
If you prefer one easy and quick way to transfer videos from computer to iPhone 7, then one professional iOS data transfer tool named AnyTrans can be your best choice.
- It can help you download videos to iPhone 7 without erasing any existing data, and it will automatically convert videos to iPhone-supported format.
- It also allows you to transfer iPhone videos back to computer easily, including purchased and non-purchased ones.
- It works well with Windows and Mac computers.
How to Put Videos on iPhone 7 with AnyTrans
Step 1. Open AnyTrans > Connect your iPhone to computer via USB cable.
Step 2. Click on Videos on the homepage > Choose one category as per your needs. Here take Home Video for example.
How to Put Videos on iPhone 7 with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Click on "+" button > Browse and select the videos or movies you need > Click on Open.
How to Put Videos on iPhone 7 with AnyTrans – Step 3
Step 4. After a few minutes, you can go to your iPhone to check the videos.
How to Put Videos on iPhone 7 with AnyTrans – Step 4
The Bottom Line
As you can see, AnyTrans can help you download videos/movies to iPhone 7 without effort. Besides videos, you can also manage music, photos, contacts, messages and more in an easy way. Take a Tour with AnyTrans Now >
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Computer – Read this post to see how to transfer iPhone videos to Mac/PC. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Videos from Android to iPhone – This article will tell you the way to send Android videos to your iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Add Music to iPhone 7 – This guide will show you one quick way to put songs on iPhone 7 without iTunes. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone – Read this post to get one simple method to sync photos to iPhone. Read More >>