How to Download Videos from Vimeo for Free
Want to download videos from Vimeo but do not know how? This guide will tell you how to download Vimeo videos to computer, to iPhone/iPad/iPod or to Android phone.
This easy-to-use tool can help you download videos from Vimeo easily. Get it now and follow this guide to save Vimeo videos.
Vimeo is a popular platform for sharing high-quality videos or movies. We can find a lot of interesting videos shared by creative people all over the world. And when you come across a really cool one, you may want to download it to your device so that you can watch offline.
A lot of videos on Vimeo have a download option, which is very easy for you to save Vimeo videos by clicking that button. However, some of those videos have no Download button. In this case, you can rely on AnyTrans, one powerful online video downloader to help you out.
Also Read: How to Download Videos from YouTube >
Tool We Use to Download Vimeo Videos
As a professional online video downloader, AnyTrans can meet almost all your needs in downloading Vimeo videos.
1. It can help you download videos from Vimeo to computer, to iPhone/iPad/iPod or to Android phone directly. If you first choose to save Vimeo videos to computer, you can also transfer the video to iPhone/iPad/iPod anytime you want.
2. It supports downloading all kinds of formats of videos, including MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, FLV etc. If you choose to download or transfer videos to iPhone/iPad/iPod, it will convert the videos to iOS-supported format automatically.
What’s more, this Video Download function of AnyTrans will be free for you forever. Now download and install it on your Mac/PC computer and follow us to download Vimeo videos with just 3 steps.
How to Download Videos from Vimeo
Step 1. Open AnyTrans > Plug in your device if you want to download Vimeo videos to it > Click Video Download button.
How to Download Videos from Vimeo – Step 1
Step 2. Copy the URL of the video to the downloading area > Select the destination to save the video (if you choose to download videos to iPhone/iPad/iPod, the videos will be saved in Videos app) > Click Download button to start.
How to Download Vimeo Videos – Step 2
Step 3. Click the button at the top right corner to view the downloading progress and manage the videos. You can click Refresh button to re-download the failed one, click Delete button to remove the unwanted videos.
How to Save Vimeo Videos – Step 3
In addition, AnyTrans is also an all-in-one iOS data management tool. It can help users manage and transfer iPhone/iPad/iPod content in an easy way. Unlike iTunes, you can transfer data without limitation (iDevice to iDevice, iDevice to computer/iTunes and vice versa).
The Bottom Line
As you can see, AnyTrans can help you download videos from Vimeo without effort. It can also help you download videos from other 900+ sites like YouTube, Dailymotion or Instgaram. Now download AnyTrans to give it a try >
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Download Videos from Facebook – Read this guide to see how to download Facebook videos easily. Read More >>
- How to Download Videos from Dailymotion – This post will tell you how to save Dailymotion videos freely. Read More >>
- How to Download YouTube Videos to iPhone – Read this article to know how to download YouTube videos to iPhone directly. Read More >>
- How to Download YouTube Videos to Computer – This guide shows you how to download YouTube videos to PC/Mac. Read More >>