Want to export call logs from your Android phone to computer as a backup or to your new Android phone but don’t know how? Check this guide to learn an easy way to export call logs from an Android phone.
Call logs can play a very important role in people’s everyday life, especially for those who are in the business world or who rely largely on phone calls on daily basis. Whatever the case, it’s necessary to export call logs from your Android, either to a computer or to another Android phone of yours. Is there a tool that can do the two things mentioned above quickly, safely and easily?
The answer is YES! Here in this guide we are going to recommend you a profound and professional app called AnyTrans for Android, which is an all-in-one Android data manager and powerful transfer.
1. Directly export call logs from old Android phone to another Android phone in a few clicks, saving you from lots of complicated processes.
2. Export call logs from Android to computer as a backup with different formats like .html and .txt.
3. Export data of other kinds like music, photos, videos, apps and more from Android to computer or to another Android.
4. It is a Norton and McAfee secured product, which can grantee that there will be no such incident as data loss occurring during the exporting process.
5. It is compatible with all types of Android phones that run Android 4.0 or above, like Samsung, Huawei, LG, Sony, etc.
Now let’s get started on how to export call logs from Android to computer and to another Android step by step.
Step 1 Download and launch AnyTrans for Android > Connect your Android phone to computer via USB cable or Wi-Fi.
Step 2 Click the “More Options” icon on the top right corner > Choose Settings.
Step 3 Enter Export tab > Choose the format of call logs and export path on computer.
Step 4Then choose the “Call Log” option.
Step 5Select call logs you want to export from Android > Click on the Send to PC/Mac button, AnyTrans for Android will soon start to export selected call logs from Android to computer. Please keep patient. After exporting, you can print them as you wish.
Step 1 Download and launch AnyTrans for Android > Connect both of your Android phones to computer via USB cable > Go to category page > Click Call Log.
Step 2 Select call logs you want to export from Android > Click Send to Device button.
Step 3 AnyTrans for Android will soon start to export selected call logs from Android to Android. Please keep patient.
As you can see, AnyTrans for Android makes it rather easy and safe to export call logs from Android to computer and to another Android. And beyond that, it also enables you to export other types of data such as pictures, videos, contacts, music, calender and more from your Android or computer. So why not download AnyTrans for Android and get a free trial to your service for 5 days?
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >
The best tool to transfer, back up and manage your Android data: to computer, to another Android device, add from computer.