How to Export iCloud Contacts to Excel Easily
Want to extract iCloud contacts to Excel? Read this guide and learn how to export contacts from iCloud to Excel easily.
This powerful iOS content manager can help you manage iCloud content, download it and read this guide for a simple method to export iCloud contacts to Excel.
Contacts app is an indispensable part of our daily life, it records phone numbers, email addresses, birthdays, etc. of our family, friends, colleagues and enables us to keep touch with them. For Apple user, our contacts will be synced to iCloud server with iCloud auto-sync service, and we can view them from all iDevices and computers directly.
Sometimes we may need to export the contacts from iCloud to Excel before printing them, or we just want to export to Excel to view and check conveniently on our computer offline. But we all know that iCloud.com only supports exporting iCloud contacts to vCard, and other formats like Excel, CSV are not supported. Then how to export iCloud contacts to Excel? Here, in this article, we will show you how to extract Excel contacts from iCloud with a third-party software - AnyTrans.
AnyTrans is a professional iOS content manager, it also does great in managing iCloud content, with it, you can:
- Access and manage iCloud contents, including contacts, photos, notes, etc.
- Import contents from computer, or export iCloud contents to computer.
- Add contents to iCloud or export iCloud content in multiple formats, like CSV, VCF and others, and you can export iCloud contacts to Excel with the format of CSV.
Now download AnyTrans and export iCloud contacts to Excel with the steps below.
Step 1. Run AnyTrans on your computer > Click iCloud Content > Sign in iCloud account.
How to Export iCloud Contacts to Excel - Step 1
Step 2. Click > Click Contacts.
How to Export Contacts from iCloud to Excel - Step 2
Step 3. Click button to set the output format of contacts to CSV and the export path.
How to Export iCloud Contacts to Excel - Step 3
Step 4. Select the contacts you want to export > Click button.
How to Export Contacts from iCloud to Excel - Step 4
The Bottom Line
As you can see, it is easy to export contacts from iCloud to Excel with AnyTrans. Besides, AnyTrans allows you transfer almost all contents between computer and iPhone/iPad/iPod, including photos, music, messages, notes, and more without erasing any data. Why not give AnyTrans a try and manage your iPhone iPad data in a simple way.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Article You May Like
- How to Export Contacts from iCloud to PC/Mac - Read this article and export contacts from iCloud to PC/Mac. Read More >>
- How to Print Contacts from iCloud with Ease - Read this post and print contacts from iCloud with ease. Read More >>
- How to Download Notes from iCloud and Copy to iPhone - This article will show you how to download notes from iCloud and copy to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos to iCloud Easily - This guide will teach you how to transfer photos to iCloud easily. Read More >>