How to Export vCard from iCloud Effortlessly
Looking for ways to export vCard from iCloud so that you can attach them to email messages and make it easy to share them with friends or associates? Read this guide you’ll find two practical methods.
Read this post about how to export vCard from iCloud. Give a try on AnyTrans to have a wonderful experience of exporting iCloud contacts to vCard within several steps.
It is known that we keep much useful information in contacts such as the phone numbers, email address, company name etc. Contacts makes it easy for us to keep in touch with our relatives & friends, associates, business partners and so on. As Apple users, you can sync/import contacts to iCloud and export them to computer. If you want to add iCloud contacts to other devices or online service like E-mail, Outlook to share with others, first of all, you need to export contacts from iCloud. VCard is the default format for exporting contacts from iCloud. Here introduces two methods to help you easily make it.
Also Read: How to Add Photos to iCloud Easily >
Method 1. How to Export vCard from iCloud Directly
You can export iCloud contacts to vCard directly, to do that you should:
Step 1. Go to iCloud.com > Log in your iCloud account.
How to Export vCard from iCloud Directly - Step 1
Step 2. Click on Contacts.
Step 3. Click the gear button on the sidebar > Click “Select All ” to select all the contacts or you can just select multiple contacts you need > Click the gear button again, then click “Export vCard”.
How to Export vCard from iCloud Directly - Step 3
Your iCloud contacts will be downloaded as a .vcf file into your Downloads folder. Contacts will be exported as a single vCard containing all the contacts you choose. The .vcf file can be opened in lots of application; you can open it to preview.
Method 2. How to Export vCard from iCloud with AnyTrans
Besides export vCard from iCloud directly, export iCloud contacts to vCard with AnyTrans is a good alternative choice.
AnyTrans is an outstanding iOS data management tool, which helps iOS users smartly & easily manage and transfer their iDevice content like music, photos, videos etc. At the same time, it is also a splendid iCloud content transfer. Let’s have a look at its outstanding features.
1. It supports uploading data from computer to iCloud directly and downloading data from iCloud to computer as well.
2. It provides you an alternative choice to transfer data from iDevice to iCloud faster than sync or backup with iCloud.
3. It allows you to transfer data among multiple iCloud accounts without data loss.
4. In addition, it also lets you to manage your content, for instance, you can add, edit and delete data on iCloud.
Next, follow these steps to export vCard from iCloud with AnyTrans effortlessly.
Step 1. Download AnyTrans and install it on your computer > Launch AnyTrans and click iCloud Content > Sign in you Apple ID.
How to Export vCard from iCloud with AnyTrans - Step 1
Step 2. Scroll down, click the button > Click Contacts.
How to Export vCard from iCloud with AnyTrans - Step 2
Step 3. Choose “Select All” to export all the contacts, or you can chose multiple contacts you need > Click gear button on the upper to set export format as .vcf and select a folder as the export path > Click button to export vCard from iCloud to your computer.
How to Export vCard from iCloud with AnyTrans - Step 3
1. You’ll not be allowed to log in your iCloud account on the third party software with turning on TWO-STEP VERIFICATION, so please turn off it temporarily.
2. You can also use this method to export photos, calendars, notes etc.
The Bottom Line
With the methods above you can easily export vCard from iCloud to PC/Mac. If you want to do more with you files on your iPhone/iPad/iPod, have a try on AnyTrans and enjoy the tour.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Download iCloud Backup to Computer – This guide will help you download iCloud backup to PC/Mac with ease. Read More >>
- How to View Text Messages on iCloud – Read this article to learn how to view text messages on iCloud. Read More >>
- How to Delete Duplicate Contacts in iCloud – This guide offers you an alternative way to delete duplicate contacts in iCloud quickly. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Reminders from One iCloud Account to Another – This article provides a wonderful method to help you transfer reminders between two iCloud accounts. Read More >>