How to Extract SMS Text Messages from iPhone Backup Easily
How to extract SMS text messages from iPhone backup? This guide will show you how to access and read text messages from iPhone backup on computer with ease.
This professional tool can help you read or extract text messages from iPhone backup without effort. Just download it now and then follow the steps to make it.
Actually the iPhone backup you created with iTunes is located at some place on computer which you can easily access. And if you have some basic SQL experience, it is very easy for you to access iPhone backup and get what you want with some SQL manager tool. However, if you are not good at SQL, you'd better get one suitable iPhone backup extractor.
Don't Miss: How to Extract Notes from iPhone Backup
The Tool You Need
Here we provide you one 100% new and simple-to-use iPhone backup extract tool - PhoneRescue. It is 100% clean and safe, and developed by Apple certified developer.
1. It can help you extract text messages from iPhone backup on computer easily.
2. You can preview and select the messages you need, and save them to text or html format.
3. Lets you extract 22 + types of existed or deleted data from iPhone, iTunes or iCloud backup.
Also Read: How to Extract Data from iPhone Backup >
How to Extract SMS Text Messages from iPhone Backup with PhoneRescue
Phonerescue is compatible with any Windows and Mac Computer. Now download PhoneRescue to extract text messages, iMessages or voicemail messages by following the steps below.
Step 1. Install and run PhoneRescue on your Mac or PC.
Step 2. Select Recover from iTunes Backup > Click on Right Arrow.
How to Extract Text Messages from iPhone Backup - Step 2
Step 3. Select the backup you need > Click on Right Arrow to scan the backup.
How to Extract Text Messages from iPhone Backup - Step 3
Step 4. Select Messages and Message Attachment > Preview and select the messages you want to extract > Click on To Computer button.
How to Extract Text Messages from iPhone Backup - Step 4
Note: You can click on Settings button to set the output format as per your needs.
How to Extract Text Messages from iPhone Backup
The Bottom Line
PhoneRescue is more than one iTunes backup extractor. With it, you can also extract or recover data directly from iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod), or you can access iCloud backup files and extract something you want to your computer. Why not download PhoneRescue and have a try >
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Messages from iPhone - Is it possible to retrieve deleted SMS, iMessage or WhatsApp messages on iPhone? Read more >>
- How to Restore iPhone Photos from iCloud - This post offers one simple ways to selectively get back iPhone photos from iCloud. Read more >>
- How to Make Your iPhone Faster - This article will show you how to make your iPhone 3G/3Gs/4/4s/5/5s/5c/6(Plus) run faster. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone - If you accidentally deleted notes on iPhone, just read this guide to get them back. Read more >>