How to Extract Music from iPhone or iPod
As a pop music lover you may have saved many songs on your iPod or iPhone, want to learn how to extract music from an iDevice? Read this guide to learn a quick solution.
AnyTrans is capable of extracting iOS files to computer including music, photos, contacts, messages, notes, and more. Download it to have a try after reading this guide on how to extract music from iPhone/iPod.
With the new generation of iPhone and iPod touch, it is convenient and wonderful to play music, watch videos or read books. If you have some loved songs stored on an old iPhone or old iPod and want to extract them to iTunes library or computer, and then sync to your new iPhone/iPod touch, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we will show you the exact steps to extract music from an iPhone or iPod touch.
The Tool We Will Use to Extract iPhone Music
AnyTrans is an iOS file extractor that allows you to manage up to 25 types of iPhone data on computer.
- Extract music, photos, videos, contacts, notes, messages, and more from iPhone, iPad and iPod.
- Extract music from iPhone iPod and save to computer, to iTunes, to flash drive, or to another iPhone/iPad/iPod.
- Sync music from iTunes or computer to iPhone/iPad/iPod without erasing.
- Selectively or massively delete unwanted songs from iPhone/iPad/iPod.
How to Extract Music from iPhone/iPod with AnyTrans
Step 1. Get AnyTrans and install it on your computer. Run AnyTrans and connect your iPhone or iPod to computer via a USB.
Extract Music from iPhone/iPod with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Scroll down on the homepage and click Audio and select Music.
Extract Music from iPhone/iPod with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. AnyTrans will show you the songs on your iPhone or iPod. Click the buttons on the upper right side to extract the music to iTunes, to computer, or to anther iDevice (you need to plug in with another iPhone/iPod/iPad).
Extract Music from iPhone/iPod with AnyTrans – Step 3
You May Like: How to Share Music on iPhone >
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans also helps extracts photos, videos, messages, notes, contacts, voice memos, ringtones, and more from iPhone. Why not download it get 7-day free trial? If you have any problems when using AnyTrans, please contact our support team via email to get help.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Add Music to iPhone SE with/without iTunes – In this guide we will show you how to add songs to an iPhone SE in two ways. Read more >>
- How to Get Music from iPhone SE to Computer - Read this guide to know a quick and easy way to do that. Read more >>
- How to Extract Photos from iTunes Backup - This post offers you an iPhone backup extractor to extract pictures from iTunes backup. Read more >>
- How to Extract Text Messages from iPhone - Read this guide to know how to easily extract text messages from iPhone. Read more >>