How to Find Back Voice Memos on iPhone Even without Backup
Can’t find voice memos on iPhone? This guide will help you find and recover lost voice memos on iPhone even without backup.
Download this easy-to-use iOS data recovery tool prior to save your time and then follow this guide to recover lost or deleted voice memos with ease.
It's a fact that people may unconsciously lose important data on iPhone in some situations (data restore, iOS update, iTunes sync and so on). Don't surprise if you checked your iPhone Voice Memos app again and again and eventually found there is no voice memos you want on your iPhone. When get into trouble like this, don't worry and just try the tools/methods below to find your voice memos that you thought have lost.
Tool to Find Voice Memos on iPhone
- It can help you recover deleted or lost voice memos from iPhone directly without backup.
- It allows you to preview and select the lost or existed voice memos on iPhone, and then transfer them to computer.
- It works well with Mac and Windows computer.
Method to Find Voice Memo on iPhone with PhoneRescue
If you haven't backed up your voice memos, and the lost data isn't overwritten on iPhone, you can take a few minutes and follow the steps below to retrieve lost voice memos on iPhone directly.
Step 1. Go to the download page of PhoneRescue and click PhoneRescue – iOS Data Recovery to download on your PC or Mac, install and launch it.
Step 2. Connect iPhone to computer by using its USB cable.
Step 3. Select Recover from iOS Device > Click on Right Arrow to enter the next page.
How to Find Voice Memo on iPhone without Backup – Step 3
Step 4. Select Voice Memo > Preview and select the memos you need > Click on To Computer button to download them to computer.
How to Find Voice Memo on iPhone without Backup – Step 4
As you can see in the picture at the 3rd step, it provides you another 2 ways to find your lost voice memos – Recover from iTunes Backup and Recover from iCould. These two ways will be helpful if you have backed up your voice memos.
The Bottom Line
Just like voice memos, other data on iPhone may be accidentally lost in daily life. And in these situations, the method above we offered in this post is also available, PhoneRescue – iOS Data Recovery supports more than 20 types of iOS files at present and it is always updated to support more content, such as, contacts, messages, photos, notes. Download PhoneRescue and Have a Try>
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Find Deleted Text Messages on iPhone - This post shows you about how to find deleted text messages on iPhone even that your iPhone is stolen or lost. Read more >>
- How to Find iPhone iPad iPod Photos on iCloud - You can get a way to find camera roll photos on iCloud easily by reading this tutorial. Read more >>
- How to Undelete Deleted or Lost Notes on iPhone - This post will give you a hand to find back your deleted/lost notes on iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Retrieve Photos from iCloud Easily - This article shows you how to extract your iPhone, iPad or iPod data from iCould. Read more >>