How to Fix the "Cannot Connect to iTunes/App Store" Error on iPhone
A "Cannot Connect to iTunes Store" error shows up when you try to open iTunes Store. Read this post to learn some possible fixes.
Download AnyTrans to transfer and manage your iPhone content like music, videos, and ringtones. Now read on this guide to learn how to fix the "Cannot Connect to iTunes Store" Error on iPhone.
No matter you are on an iPhone or iPad, you may meet the "Cannot Connect to iTunes/App Store" error. If you can’t fix it and are searching for potential solutions, you have come to the right page. In this post, we will take a look at how to fix this issue.
Fix the Cannot Connect to iTunes/App Store Error on iPhone
Potential Fixes to the "Cannot Connect to iTunes Store" Error on iPhone
Here we collect some potential fixes to solve the "Cannot Connect to iTunes Store/App Store" Error on iPhone or iPad:
1. Check Your Internet Connectivity: If you are on Wi-Fi connection, make sure your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi network correctly. Check if the Wi-Fi signal is weak or not, and try resetting the Wi-Fi router.
2. Switch to 3G/4G: If there are some problems with your Wi-Fi connection, you can switch to 3G or 4G cellular. And then open iTunes or App Store again.
3. Date & Time Zone: Make sure that your date, time, and time zone are correct: Settings > General > Date & Time > Set Automatically to ON.
4. Software Update: Update your iPhone to the latest iOS (Apple has released iOS 9.3.2 last week). Settings > General > Software Update.
5. Reboot: If the above steps still not working, try hard restarting your iPhone: Press the Home and Power button till the iPhone screen goes blank. Now press the Power button till you see the Apple logo.
Bonus Tip: Manage Your iPhone Content in a Smart Way with AnyTrans
Do you want to sync music between iPhone and iTunes freely without data erasing? Do you want to transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone directly? Or save iPhone messages to computer in PDF? All these can be done with an iTunes alternative tool named AnyTrans. It gives you best and all-around iPhone content management experience by allowing you to transfer up to 28 types of iOS data among computer, iTunes, and iDevcies. Download AnyTrans to get free trial now >
iTunes Alternative - AnyTrans Overview
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Fix Video Cannot Be Played on This iPhone – This post tells how to fix some videos won’t play on iPhone or iPad. Read more >>
- How to Sync iPhone with New Computer – Read this guide to know how to sync iPhone with new PC/Mac without erasing. Read more >>
- Transfer Videos from iPhone 6/6s to Computer in 3 Ways – In this post, you will learn 3 ways to transfer videos from iPhone 6/6s to computer. Read more >>
- Some Music Won't Sync to iPhone - Why some songs won't sync from iTunes to iPhone? We collected some feedback from our users and. Read more >>