iOS 11/11.1/11.2 mobile data not working? or iPhone 7 cellular data not working? Here in this guide, we collect the most common iOS 11.2/11.1/11/10.3.3 cellular data issues on iPhone 8/X/7/6s/6/SE/5s.
This all-in-one iOS data transfer tool can let you always put songs, photos, messages, contacts and more in the right place. Just give it a free try.
Apple released iOS 10 on Sep. 13, 2016 and iOS 11 has also been available to public now. Many Apple users have already updated their iPhone/iPad to the latest iOS 11/11.1/11.2. This brand new operating system has improved in many respects, which can definitely let you have a better experience on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
Although you have made full preparation before updating to iOS 11.2/11.1/11/10.3.3, you may also meet some problems after the update. We have already talked about Wi-Fi problems in the previous guide, here we collect some cellular data issues and also offers you the solutions, including the iOS 11.2/11.1/11/10.3.3 cellular data not working problem on iPhone 8/X/7/6s/6/SE/5s.
According to the cellular data problem in iOS 9 and the latest issues reported by iOS 10/11 users, we list the most common cellular data problems you may meet in iOS 11.2/11.1/11/10.3.3.
It is very annoying if the cellular data not working on iPhone/iPad, especially when you are outside home and can't connect to Wi-Fi network. Just read this part to get several solutions to fix iPhone iPad cellular data not working problem.
1. Turn Cellular Data off and on. Go to Settings > Cellular> Turn it off > After a few seconds, turn it on.
2. Turn Airplane Mode on and off. Open Control Center > Enable Airplane Mode > Turn it off after 30 seconds.
3. Check Carrier update. Go to Settings > General > About to see if carrier update is available.
4. Restart your iDevice. Hold down the on/wake button and Home button until the Apple logo appears.
5. Reset Network Settings/All Settings. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings/Reset All Settings.
6. Preform a Factory Reset. It will erase all the settings and contents on your device, so remember to backup your iPhone/iPad via iTunes or iCloud. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. Then restore your device from backup you created before. If you still cannot activate cellular data on iPhone 8/X/7/6s/6/5s/5, then you can try to set the device as new without restoring from backup.
7. Downgrade to previous iOS version. If all the above methods cannot help you out, then you can consider downgrading to the previous iOS version.
Hope this guide can help you fix the iPhone8/X/7/6s/6/5s/5 cellular data not working problem successfully. If you have some other ideas and meet some new issues, just share it with us in Comment Section.