Here in this guide we collect the most common iOS 10 cellular data issues on iPad/iPad, and also offers you the solutions.
This all-in-one iOS data transfer tool can let you always put songs, photos, messages, contacts and more in the right place. Just give it a free try.
The iOS 10 is available to public now, and many users have already downloaded and installed this brand new operating system on their iPhone and iPad. According to iOS 10 Preview from Apple site and users' feedback, this brand new operating system has improved in many respects, which can definitely let you have a better experience on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
Although you have made full preparation before updating to iOS 10, you may also meet some problems after the update. We have already talked about Wi-Fi problems in the previous guide, here we collect some cellular data issues and also offers you the solutions, including the iOS 10 cellular data not working problem.
Part 1. Common Cellular Data Issues After iOS 10 Update
According to the cellular data problem in iOS 9 and the latest issues reported by iOS 10 users, we list the most common cellular data problems you may meet after updating to iOS 10.
- Cellular data not working on iPhone/iPad after iOS 10 update.
- Can't turn cellular data on for some apps.
- iOS features are eating data fast.
- iPhone/iPad could not activate cellular data network.
Part 2. How to Fix Cellular Data Issues on iOS 10
It is very annoying if the cellular data not working on iPhone/iPad, especially when you are outside home and can't connect to Wi-Fi network. Just read this part to get several solutions to activate cellular data on iPhone and iPad.
1. Turn Cellular Data off and on. Go to Settings > Cellular> Turn it off > After a few seconds, turn it on.
2. Turn Airplane Mode on and off. Open Control Center > Enable Airplane Mode > Turn it off after 30 seconds.
3. Check Carrier update. Go to Settings > General > About to see if carrier update is available.
4. Restart your iDevice. Hold down the on/wake button and Home button until the Apple logo appears.
5. Reset Network Settings/All Settings. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings/Reset All Settings.
6. Preform a Factory Reset. It will erase all the settings and contents on your device, so remember to backup your iPhone/iPad via iTunes or iCloud. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. Then restore your device from backup you created before. If you still cannot activate cellular data, then you can try to set the device as new without restoring from backup.
7. Downgrade to previous iOS version. If all the above methods cannot help you out, then you can consider downgrading from iOS 10 to iOS 9.3.5.
Hope this guide can help you solve some iOS 10 cellular data related problems successfully. If you have some other ideas and meet some new issues, just share it with us in Comment Section.
More iOS 10 Upgrade Related Articles
- How to Upgrade Your iPhone iPad iPod touch to iOS 10 >
- Should I Update to iOS 10 or Stick with iOS 9 >
- iOS 10 Compatibility: iOS 10 Supported Devices >
- How to Install iOS 10 on iPhone iPad and iPod touch >
- The Most Common iOS 10 Problems and Solutions >
- How to Speed Up Old and Slow iOS 10 Devices >
- How to Free Up Space on iOS 10 Devices >
- How to Prepare for iOS 10 Upgrade >
- How to Recover Lost Data on iOS 10 Devices >
- How to Downgrade iOS 10 to iOS 9 >