How to Fix iMessage Not Working on iPhone iPad iPod
iMessage not working on my iPhone, and how can it fix this? Now read on this post to grab some potential fixes to solve the issue.
Give a try on the free trial of AnyTrans to transfer messages and iMessages between iDevices. Now read to learn how to fix iMessage not working on iPhone, iPad or iPod.
Using iMessage is a breeze for it allows you to send text, photo or video message among iOS devices. If you have more than one Apple gadget, iMessage chat can seamlessly sync across them. However, some users have reported that iMessage has stopped working on their iPhone, iPad or iPod touch for some uncertain reason. You may see the "Not Delivered" error or the iMessages not syncing correctly between two iDevices etc.
How to Fix iMessage Not Working on iPhone iPad
We have collected the most common fixes to solve the iMessage not working on iPhone/iPad/iPod issue, please keep reading to acquire them.
How to Fix the iMessage Not Working Issue on iPhone/iPad/iPod
- Make sure you have updated to the latest iOS on your iDevices.
- Check Network connection: To send iMessages you need a cellular data or Wi-Fi connection.
- Make sure that Messages is tuned on (Settings > Messages > iMessage).
- Make sure that your Apple ID or phone number is listed in Settings > Messages > Send & Receive.
- Try turning off iMessage and turning it on again.
- Restart your iDevice by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button.
Bonus Tip: A Good Solution to Manage and Transfer iMessage/Messages
If iMessage still not working on your iPhone or iPad, but you want to manage and transfer iMessages, SMS messages among your iPhone, iPad, iPod and computer freely, try AnyTrans, which is an iOS file management tool that works on PC and Mac. Download the free trial now >
- Extract iMessages and text messages on iOS device and allow you to read messages on computer.
- Enable you to sync iMessage/text messages between two iDevices.
- Save iMessgaes/text messages to computer in PDF, HTML and TEXT format.
- Besides messages, it also supports managing photos, videos, music, contacts, notes, ringtones, and more on iPhone iPad iPod.
iPhone Message Manager - AnyTrans
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Fix iMessages Not Syncing Between Mac and iPhone – Read this guide to learn a quick fix. Read more >>
- How to Get Back Deleted Messages from iPhone 6s – In this guide, you will find 3 ways to recover deleted text messages from iPhone 6s. Read more >>
- How to View Text Messages on iCloud - In this guide, you will get a simple way to view iCloud texts. Read more >>
- How to Get Text Messages Off iPhone 6/6s - Read this guide to learn a quick way to get messages off iPhone. Read more >>