How to Fix iPhone Screen Turns Black and White
How to fix iPhone screen turns black and white? You can read this guide to get several methods to fix this problem.
This easy-to-use iTunes alternative can always put your important iPhone/iPad/iPod content in the right place. You can download it to have a try after reading this guide.
Suddenly, your iPhone screen turns black and white, what has happened? Generally, you may turn on the Grayscale feature on your iPhone by accident. The Grayscale feature makes it easier for anyone who has vision difficulties. But it may looks strange for normal people. Here in this guide we offer several solutions to help you fix this annoying problem. Let's begin.
1. Turn off Grayscale
Go to Settings app > Tap on General > Tap on Accessibility > Turn it off.
2. Have a Check in Zoom
If the method one cannot fix this problem, then you can go to have a check on Zoom Filter.
Go to Setting app > Tap on General > Accessibility > Zoom > Zoom Filter > Tap on None.
3. Have a Check in Accessibility Shortcut
You can enable Grayscale feature by accident when you triple click the home button. Just turn it off.
Go to Settings app > Tap on General > Accessibility > Accessibility Shortcut > Disable it.
4. Reset Your iPhone
If all the above solutions cannot help, try to reset your iPhone.
1). Press and hold down the On/Off button and the home button. Just hold these two buttons until the screen turns off.
2). Then keep holding these two buttons until the screen turns on with the Apple logo.
Bonus Tip: Manage iPhone/iPad/iPod Content in an Easier Way
In the past, you may always use iTunes to manage your device contents. But don't you think it is kind of complicated and time-consuming? If you prefer one easier way, AnyTrans can be your best choice.
- It can help you transfer music, photos, videos, ringtones, contacts and more from computer to iPhone/iPad/iPod without erasing the existing data.
- It also allows you to transfer purchased or non-purchased items from iDevice back to computer and iTunes.
Manage iPhone/iPad/iPod Content in an Easier Way
The Bottom Line
Hope this guide can help you fix black and white iPhone screen problem successfully. Share this guide with your friends if it is helpful for you.
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Text Messages to iPhone SE – In this guide we will show you how to transfer messages from old iPhone to iPhone SE. Read More >>
- How to Add Music to iPhone SE with/without iTunes – In this guide we will show you how to add songs to an iPhone SE in two ways. Read More >>
- How to Make Your iPhone Run Faster – Read this post to get the method on how to make your iPhone run faster. Read More >>
- How to Fix Safari Running Slow on iDevice – Read this post to see how to speed up Safari on your iPhone/iPad/iPod. Read More >>