How to Fix Raise to Wake Not Working in iOS 10
Some iOS 10 users reported that Raise to Wake not working on their iPhone, and this guide will show you a quick solution.
Have a try on AnyTrans on your computer and use it to export, import and manage files on iOS 10 devices. Now read to learn how to fix Raise to Wake not working on iOS 10.
For now, iOS 11 is coming to us, if you have also encounter some iPhone iPad iPod problems and issues during or after upgrading to iOS 11, you can refer to this guide for solutions: 30 Most Common iOS 11 Problems and Solutions >
Raise to Wake is a new and creative feature bought by iOS 10, which allows you to wake up the iPhone screen as you raise the device so you can view the lock screen quickly. Raise to Wake requires M9 motion coprocessor on iPhone SE, iPhone 6s/6s Plus as well as M10 on iPhone 7/7 Plus.
If you just updated to iOS 10 and found Raise to Wake not working, you probably should check your device compatibility first. And this is not what we will talk about for we are going to show you how to fix Raise to Wake not working on devices that supported this feature (iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 7).
Quick Fix to Raise to Wake Not Working on iPhone SE/6s/7 in iOS 10
1. Make sure that you’ve enabled Raise to Wake on your iPhone: Settings > Display & Brightness > Turn on Raise to Wake.
2. If it is on, but your iPhone screen didn’t wake when you pick up the phone, you should try disabling and re-enabling Raise to Wake.
3. If still not working, try restarting your iPhone.
Fix Raise to Wake Not Working in iOS 10
Bonus Tip: How to Manage Files on iOS 10 without iTunes
To have more control on content of your iOS device, like syncing data between iTunes and iDevice freely, copying files from one iDevice to another, transferring data from iDevice to computer hard drive or external USB, AnyTrans is what you need. It is an iTunes alternative to manage iOS files on computer with ease (supports iOS 6/7/8/9/10 and latest iPhone 7/7 Plus).
iOS File Manager for iOS 10 – AnyTrans
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Reinstall iTunes on Mac - We will show you how to reinstall iTunes on Mac. Read more >>
- How to Fix iPhone 7 Won’t Sync with iTunes – Read to learn how to fix iPhone 7 not synced with iTunes. Read more >>
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone 6 to iPhone 7 - This post shows you a direct way to get contacts from iPhone 5 to iPhone 7. Read more >>
- Move Contacts from iPhone 7 to Computer - This guide will offer you a quick and easy way to do that. Read more >>