How to Fix Split View Not Working on iPad Running iOS 10
If you just upgraded your iPad to iOS 10 and found that Split View not working in Safari or Message, you can find some solutions in this guide.
Download PhoneRescue and use to recover the most important data on your iPhone iPad. Now read on to learn how to fix Split Screen not working on iPad in iOS 10.
I upgraded to my iPad Pro from my iPad Air this week. I restored from my back up on iTunes. Secondly, my split screen/slide over will not work AT ALL. Has anyone else had this problem and how did you solve it without having to visit Apple?
-- A User from Apple Support Communities
iOS 9 introduces a great multitasking feature for iPad is called Split View, which allows users to run two active apps side-by-side. Now in iOS 10, Apple has improved Split View and enables users to view two websites side-by-side in Safari.
However, some iPad users reported that Split View not working after downloading iOS 10. This is disappointing, and in this post, we will show you some possible fixes to solve the problem. We hope it is helpful.
Potential Solutions to Fix Split Screen Not Working on iPad in iOS 10
1. You should know that Split View is available only on the iPad Air 2, iPad Pro and iPad mini 4. If you find that Split View is not working on your iPad, you should firstly check your device compatibility.
2. Try restarting your iPad. Sometimes, a quick restart may clear up the issue.
3. Considering hard rebooting your iPad. Hold down the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons together for at least 10 seconds, or until you see the Apple logo.
4. Try restoring your iPad to factory settings via iTunes. Firstly make sure you’ve backed up your iPad > Open iTunes and Connect your iPad to computer > Click on Summary > Restore iPad.
5. If the problem persists, then it’s time to contact Apple or take your iPad to an Apple Store.
What if you lose some important Safari History or Bookmarks on iPad/iPhone? What if you want to view Safari History and Bookmarks in iTunes/iCloud backup? All you need is PhoneRescue – an iOS data recovery and backup extractor. With it, you can easily find and recover deleted Safari History/Bookmarks, notes, messages, contacts, and more on iPad or iPhone. Download PhoneRescue to Take a Tour >
Retrieve Safari History/Bookmarks on iPad with PhoneRescue
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- Fix iOS 10 Bluetooth Problems on iPhone/iPad - Read this guide to learn how to fix common iOS 10 Bluetooth problems on iPhone/iPad. Read more >>
- How to Fix Touch ID Not Working on iOS 10 – This post shows you how to fix iOS 10 Touch ID problems. Read more >>
- How to Fix iOS 10 Charging Problems – This guide will show you how to fix iOS 10 charging problems on iPhone iPad. Read more >>
- How to Fix iOS 10 Won't Make or Receive Calls – This post shows you fixes to iPhone won’t make or receive calls. Read more >>