How to Get Contacts Off iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s
Want to get contacts off iPhone to save on computer? Here, we will introduce you a quick and reliable way to get contacts off iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s.
Download the free trial of AnyTrans to manage your iPhone content in an easy way after reading this post on how to get contacts off iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s.
Contacts on iPhone store the name, number, email address, and some other personal info of our friends, families and coworkers. It is suggested to backup the iPhone contacts via iCloud or iTunes. For some personal needs, you may want to get contacts off iPhone to an Excel spreadsheet or vCard so that you can print out the contacts list easily.
In this simple tutorial, we will describe a quick way to get contacts with details off iPhone and save them to your computer.
The Tool We Need to Get Contacts Off iPhone
To give you full-way and all-around iOS file management experience is what AnyTrans made for. It is for all iPhone, iPad, and iPod users and works on both Windows and Mac computers, and now you can check out its main features:
- Manage contacts on iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c/6/6s, and works for iOS 9 devices.
- Get contacts off iPhone and save to PC/Mac computer in VCF or CSV format.
- Get contacts from one iPhone to another directly.
- Support managing other media files and personal info like photos, videos, music, notes, notes, messages, calendar, etc.
How to Get Contacts Off iPhone with AnyTrans
Step 1. Download AnyTrans and install it on your computer. Run AnyTrans and connect your iPhone to computer via the Apple matched USB cable. You can get contacts off your iPhone in vcf or csv format: Click the Settings button on the homepage > Export Settings > Contact > Choose .csv or .vcf > Save.
Step 2. Go back to AnyTrans homepage, and click Contacts.
Step 3. Select the contacts you want to get off your iPhone, and click the To PC/Mac button. Or you can plug in with another iPhone, and click the To Device button to get contacts from one iPhone to another.
The Bottom Line
Getting contacts off iPhone is as easy as ABC with AnyTrans, and you can also import contacts from computer to your iPhone with it. In order to manage other files like messages, notes, photos, videos, music, and more on your iPhone with ease, try it now.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPad - Here you'll find a quick way to help you transfer contacts from iPhone to iPad. Read more >>
- How to Sync Contacts from iPhone to Mac - You'll get an easy and quick way to transfer contacts from iPhone to Mac. Read more >>
- How to Download Contacts from iPhone - Read this guide on downloading contacts from iPhone to get the solution. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone 6 - Here you can get the solution on how to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone. Read more >>