How to Get Data off Broken iPhone 6/6s
Unfortunately your iPhone is broken and you want to get data off it? Read this guide to learn how to get data off a broken iPhone (iPhone 6/iPhone 6s is included).
PhoneRescue is an iPhone data recovery that supports three recovery modes (no matter you have backup or not). Download it to have a try after reading this guide on how to get data off broken iPhone 6/6s.
It is a big headache to get the iPhone broken. If you are lucky enough and only get a cracked screen, you can fix it by changing a new screen. However, if the iPhone is completely broken, the first thing you want to do is getting data off your broken iPhone like contacts, messages, photos, or maybe notes and call history, etc.
In this guide, we will offer you a reliable way to get data off broken iPhone 6/6s, follow and get a brief intro on the tool we will use.
Top Features of PhoneRescue
PhoneRescue is a professional iPhone data recovery program as well as an iPhone backup extractor. Check its top features:
- Get data off broken iPhone if it is still can be recognized by the computer.
- Get data off broken iPhone via iTunes or iCloud backup if the iPhone is completely crashed.
- Supported data covering photos, messages, notes, contacts, call history, calendar, reminders, Safari history/bookmarks, etc.
- Selectively scan and recover the data on iPhone without complete restore.
How to Get Data Off Broken iPhone 6/6s with PhoneRescue
If your iPhone can still be recognized by your computer, you can choose “Recover from an iOS Device” mode to scan and get data off it directly. Mostly, the iPhone is totally broken, and you can choose “Recover from iTunes Backup” or “Recover from iCloud” to get data off broken iPhone from the backup.
Here we take an example on how to get data off broken iPhone with iTunes backup.
Step 1. Download PhoneRescue, and open it. Choose "Select an iTunes Backup", and click right arrow to scan your computer for listing all iTunes backups.
Get Data Off Broken iPhone with PhoneRescue – Step 1
Step 2. Select an iTunes backup, and click Next.
Get Data Off Broken iPhone with PhoneRescue – Step 2
Step 3. PhoneRescue will start analyzing your backup file.
Get Data Off Broken iPhone with PhoneRescue – Step 3
Step 4. Preview data in your iPhone backup, and select the files you want to recover.
Get Data Off Broken iPhone with PhoneRescue – Step 4
Note: If your iCloud backups are for iPhone running iOS 9 before, you can select Recover from iCloud to get data off broken iPhone.
The Bottom Line
With PhoneRescue, you can get data off broken iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/6/6s, including messages, notes, contacts, call history, photos, Safari history, bookmarks, etc. Why not download the free trial to have a try now?
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Retrieve Contacts from Broken iPhone - Read on this guide to learn how to recover contacts from broken iPhone easily. Read more >>
- How to Recover Pictures from Broken iPhone - Read this guide to know how to recover photos from a broken iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Extract Photos from iPhone Backup - In our tutorial, you will get a simple way to extract photos from iTunes or iCloud backup. Read more >>
- Top 5 iPhone Backup Extractor for Mac/PC - We have collected 5 best iPhone backup extracting tools for all iPhone users. Read more >>