How to Get Music from iPhone SE to Computer
Want to transfer some songs from your iPhone SE to computer? Read this guide to know a quick and easy way to do that.
AnyTrans is an iPhone Music Management Solution for all iPhone, iPad, and iPod. Download it to have a try after reading this post about how to transfer music from iPhone to computer.
Like any previous iPhone model, the new iPhone SE is also a good music player. Sometimes, you may want to transfer some songs from your iPhone SE to computer as copies or some particular reasons. iTunes only allows you to transfer songs purchased through iTunes to computer, not the songs ripped from CDs or downloaded from other sources.
In this post, we will tell you how to transfer all songs (iTunes purchased or non-purchased music) from iPhone SE to computer in a quick and safe way.
Key Features of the Tool We Will Use
AnyTrans is an iOS music management solution that helps transfer music and more from iPhone SE to computer with ease.
- Get songs (purchased or non-purchased) from iPhone SE to PC/Mac, and even to a flash drive.
- Sync music from iPhone SE to iTunes library, and vice versa.
- Copy songs from one iPhone to another directly.
- Massively delete songs from iPhone SE to free up space.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone SE to PC/Mac Computer
First of all, download AnyTrans and get it installed on your computer. AnyTrans is available in two versions: Windows and Mac.
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans on your computer, and connect your iPhone to computer. Wait for AnyTrans to load your iPhone data.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone SE to Computer – Step 1
Step 2. Click Audio and select Music.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone SE to Computer – Step 2
Step 3. Select the songs you want to transfer to computer, and click To Computer button. Set the destination on your computer to save the songs.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone SE to Computer – Step 3
The Bottom Line
With AnyTrans, it’s very easy and quick to get music from your iPhone SE to computer, and vice versa. You can download it to have a 7-day free trial now.
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Notes on iPhone SE - This guide will show you two ways to undelete notes on iPhone SE. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Text Messages to iPhone SE – This guide will show you how to transfer texts to new iPhone SE. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts to New iPhone SE – Read this post to learn how to transfer contacts from old iPhone to iPhone SE. Read more >>
- How to Put Music on iPhone SE without iTunes - This article will show you two ways to put music on iPhone SE. Read more >>