How to Get and Recover Notes from iCloud
How to get my notes from iCloud backup? In this guide, we will show you an easy way to get and recover notes from iCloud.
AnyTrans manages to access your iCloud backup and exports data to computer. Try it after reading this guide on how to get and recover notes from iCloud with ease.
The Notes app on iPhone or iPad benefits us a lot, and the notes we taken can be backed up to iCloud. If you want to get some notes from iCloud and don’t know how, you have come to the right page. Follow this guide to get two available methods.
Must Read: How Can You Backup iPhone Notes >
Part 1. How to Get Notes from iCloud with AnyTrans
With AnyTrans, you can access content in iCloud including your iPhone notes. It is an iOS file manager to transfer and extract files in iPhone, iTunes and iCloud backup(for iCloud backup before iOS 9).
- Get notes from iCloud and recover them by extracting iCloud backup files, and allows you to export iCloud notes to computer.
- Besides notes, you can also get contacts, messages, call history, calendar and more in iCloud.
- Let you transfer notes from iPhone to iPhone or from iPhone to iPad (any two iDevices).
- Also support managing photos, videos, music, ringtones, contacts, notes, and more.
Step 1. Download and install AnyTrans. Launch it, and link your iPhone to computer. On the homepage, click the iCloud button.
How to Get Notes from iCloud with AnyTrans –Step 1
Step 2. Log in with your Apple ID.
How to Get Notes from iCloud with AnyTrans –Step 2
Step 3. On the left side, you will the lists of the backups. Choose the backup you need, and click Notes. Select the notes you need, and click To Computer button to export them to computer.
How to Get Notes from iCloud with AnyTrans –Step 3
Part 2. How to Get Notes from iCloud by Restoring iDevice
It is obvious that restore your iPhone from iCloud get notes will cause the erase of all of your previous contents. If you want to selectively get your notes backup without losing all the existed data, try Part 1.
1. Go Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
It will first ask you for your unlock PIN (if set), and then ask you twice if you want to Reset All Settings.
2. Restore your device from iCloud Backup in Setup Assistant. After you choose Erase All Content and Settings, your iPhone will reset itself. Once the reset is complete, Setup Assistant will begin. It will ask you to choose the language and region, and you can set up the Wi-Fi network.
3. Select Restore from iCloud Backup. Then enter the iTunes username and password. Then choose to agree the Terms and Conditions.
4. Wait for your backup to complete. Once the restore process is finished, your iPhone will reboot. And then you can view your notes on your Note app.
You May Like: Quick Way to Transfer Notes from iPhone to iPad >
The Bottom Line
After reading this post, you will find that AnyTrans is the best option to get your notes from iCloud. Besides this, it also allows you to add notes directly withing the software. If this post is useful for you, please be free to share it with your friends. Try AnyTrans now!
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Get Music from iCloud - This post tells you how to get music from iCloud quickly and easily. Read more >>
- How to Get Photos from iCloud Easily - Here you can find the detailed solutions to get photos from iCloud. Read more >>
- How to Restore Apps from iCloud for Free - This article provides you the method to retrieve apps from iCloud for free. Read more >>
- How to Get Apps from iCloud - Read this post to find out an easy and quick way to get apps from iCloud. Read more >>