How to Get and Recover Notes from iCloud
How to get my notes from iCloud backup? In this guide, we will show you an easy way to get and recover notes from iCloud.
Free download AnyTrans on your computer firstly, and then follow us to extract notes from iCloud with this tutorial about how to get notes from iCloud or iCloud backup.
The Notes app on iPhone or iPad benefits us a lot, and the notes we taken can be backed up to iCloud. If you want to get some notes from iCloud and don’t know how, you have come to the right page. Follow this guide to get two available methods.
Must Read: How Can You Backup iPhone Notes >
Part 1. How to Get Notes from iCloud with AnyTrans
With AnyTrans, you can access content in iCloud including your iPhone notes. It is an iOS file manager to transfer iOS contents among iTunes library, computer or another iDevice (like iPad or iPod), and it also supports extracting files from iTunes or iCloud backup.
- Get notes from iCloud and recover them by extracting iCloud backup files, and allows you to export iCloud notes to computer.
- Besides notes, you can also get contacts, messages, call history, calendar and more in iCloud.
- Let you transfer notes from iPhone to iPhone or from iPhone to iPad (any two iDevices).
- Also supports managing photos, videos, music, ringtones, contacts, notes, and more.
- Compatible with iOS versions, from iOS 6 to the latest iOS 10.
- If you enable two-factor authentication for Apple ID on your iDevice or Mac computer, when logging in iCloud with AnyTrans, it will note you to turn off two-factor authentication for Apple ID, follow this guide to turn it off.
- If you not only want to extract notes from iCloud or iCloud backup to computer, and also export them directly to your iDevice, you can move to this guide: How to Extract Notes from iCloud to iPhone iPad >
Step 1: Download and install AnyTrans. Launch it, and then click the iCloud button on the top left corner of homepage. Then Sign in with your Apple ID and password, and click right-arrow to proceed.
How to Get Notes from iCloud with AnyTrans –Step 1
Step 2: Select the right iCloud backup, and then click Download. When the iCloud backup finished downloading, you can click View to enter next screen.
How to Get Notes from iCloud/iCloud Backup with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3: Click Notes icon, and then select the notes you want to export to computer.
How to Extract Notes from iCloud/iCloud Backup with AnyTrans – Step 3
Part 2. How to Get Notes from iCloud by Restoring iDevice
It is obvious that restore your iPhone from iCloud get notes will cause the erase of all of your previous contents. If you want to selectively get your notes backup without losing all the existed data, try Part 1.
1. Go Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
It will first ask you for your unlock PIN (if set), and then ask you twice if you want to Reset All Settings.
2. Restore your device from iCloud Backup in Setup Assistant. After you choose Erase All Content and Settings, your iPhone will reset itself. Once the reset is complete, Setup Assistant will begin. It will ask you to choose the language and region, and you can set up the Wi-Fi network.
3. Select Restore from iCloud Backup. Then enter the iTunes username and password. Then choose to agree the Terms and Conditions.
4. Wait for your backup to complete. Once the restore process is finished, your iPhone will reboot. And then you can view your notes on your Note app.
You May Like: Quick Way to Transfer Notes from iPhone to iPad >
The Bottom Line
After reading this post, you will find that AnyTrans is the best option to get your notes from iCloud. Besides this, it also allows you to add notes directly withing the software. If this post is useful for you, please be free to share it with your friends. Try AnyTrans now!
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Get Music from iCloud - This post tells you how to get music from iCloud quickly and easily. Read more >>
- How to Get Photos from iCloud Easily - Here you can find the detailed solutions to get photos from iCloud. Read more >>
- How to Restore Apps from iCloud for Free - This article provides you the method to retrieve apps from iCloud for free. Read more >>
- How to Get Apps from iCloud - Read this post to find out an easy and quick way to get apps from iCloud. Read more >>