How to Get Notes Off iPhone or iPad
How do I get notes off my iPhone and iPad? In this guide we will show you a 2-minute way to get notes off iPhone or iPad.
Try AnyTrans by downloading the free trial to manage your iPhone content on computer. Now read on this guide to learn how to get notes off iPhone and iPad.
With the Notes app for iPhone and iPad, you can type out whatever you like. If you take a lot of notes with your iPhone and want to get them off iPhone and save to computer as backup, how can you do that? Is there any way to get notes off iPhone?
iCloud allows you to sync notes between iPhone and Mac ( there is a default Notes app on Mac), however, it requires same Apple ID as well as Internet connection on both your iPhone and Mac. What’s more, it is not possible to get notes off iPhone to a PC computer. In this guide, we will show you how to get notes off iPhone and save to PC/Mac.
AnyTrans Top Features Review
- Get all or part of notes off your iPhone or iPad and save to computer in HTML, TEXT or CSV format.
- Transfer notes from one iPhone to another directly.
- Massively delete notes from iPhone iPad.
- Manages other types of iPhone content like Photos, Videos, Music, Messages, Contacts, Calendar, Books, etc.
How to Get Notes Off iPhone/iPad with AnyTrans
Step 1. Install AnyTrans, open it, and connect your iPhone to computer. Scroll down or click the button at right.
How to Get Notes Off iPhone or iPad – Step 1
Step 2. Click on Notes on the homepage of AnyTrans.
How to Get Notes Off iPhone iPad – Step 2
Step 3. Preview and select the notes you want to get off iPhone, click the To PC/Mac button.
How to Get Notes Off iPhone iPad – Step 3
See Also: How to View iPhone Notes on PC/Mac >
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans also allows you to get photos, contacts, music, videos, and more off iPhone and save to computer or another iDevice. Why not have a try on its free trial? If you get any questions on this guide or AnyTrans, please let us know via Email.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Notes from iPhone to iPhone 6/6s - You will get the details to get notes from old iPhone 4/4s/5 to new iPhone 6/6s. Read more >>
- How to Sync Notes from iPhone 6/6s to Mac – Read this guide on how to sync notes from iPhone 6/6s to Mac. Read more >>
- How to Backup iPhone Notes - This article explains how to backup notes from iPhone to PC, Mac computer. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Notes from iPhone to iPhone - This detailed post will tell you how to transfer notes from an old iPhone to the new one. Read more >>