How to Get Photos from iPod to Mac
Searching for an easy and safe way to get photos from iPod to Mac? Download AnyTrans after reading this tutorial to find the solution.
Start to download and install AnyTrans on your Mac now so that you can get photos from iPod to Mac immediately after reading this post.
Have you encountered a problem that your computer crashed by accident and you had to re-install the computer operation system? With the re-installation of operation system, everything has been erased from hard drive? Especially, there are lots of photos which record the sweet moments with your family members and friends. Luckily, your iPod is the only backup of those precious pictures, so you may ask the question "Is there any way to get photos from My iPod to my Mac?".
In this article, I will provide you two ways to transfer photos from iPod to Mac. Choose from the one that suits you better.
You May Like: How to Send Photos from iPhone to Mac in an Easier Way
1. Get Photos from iPod to Mac with AnyTrans
- Supports transferring plenty of photos from iPod/iPhone/iPad to Mac/PC freely and vice versa.
- Enables super high speed to transfer a large number of photos all at once.
Steps As Followed:
Step 1: Download and install AnyTrans on your Mac. Launch AnyTrans > Connect your iPod to computer > Plug in your flash drive > Go to category managing page by clicking button.
How to Get Photos from iPod to Mac with AnyTrans - Step 1
Step 2. Click on Photos, select one category as per your needs. Here take Photo Library for example.
How to Get Photos from iPod to Mac with AnyTrans - Step 2
Step 3. Select the photos you want to transfer > Click on To Mac button. Your photos will be delivered to Mac soon.
How to Get Photos from iPod to Mac with AnyTrans - Step 3
2. Get Photos from iPod to Mac with iPhoto
Step 1: Connect your iPod to the Mac with USB cable.
Step 2: Select Photos you want to transfer and then click Import Selected or Imported... (the number of your photos on iPod).
Get Photos from iPod to Mac with iPhoto
What if you lose some photos when getting photos from iPod to Mac with iPhoto, don't worry, read this step-by-step tutorial to get them back with a few clicks.
The Bottom Line
Download and install AnyTrans now to get your beautiful photos from iPod to your Mac. Please be free to contact with us by sending an Email or leaving a comment in comment section. At the same time, don't forget to share this tutorial to others.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Copy Photos from Mac to iPhone - You can't miss this post to help you copy your photos from Mac to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Send Photos from iPhone to Mac - Read this post to learn how to send photos from iPhone to Mac in an easier way. Read more >>
- How To Transfer Photos from iPod to Computer - Helps you figure out how to transfer photos from iPod to your computer. Read more >>
- How to Send Photos from iPhone to Mac in an Easier Way - Read this tutorial to know how to send photos from iPhone to Mac easily. Read more >>