How to Get Text Messages Off iPhone 6/6s
Want to get text messages off iPhone and save them on computer? Read this guide to learn a quick way to get messages off iPhone (iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s included).
AnyTrans is an amazing iOS transfer tool for all iPhone users. Try the free trial after we talk about how to get text messages off iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s.
For some personal needs or legal purpose we want to get some text messages off the iPhone and save to computer for reservation. But Apple makes it hard to download iPhone text messages to computer, neither iTunes nor iCloud is capable of doing that.
The good news is that an iTunes alternative tool enables you to get messages off iPhone (including the latest iPhone 6s) and save to computer. Follow the rest part to know it.
The Tool We Use to Get Text Messages Off iPhone
AnyTrans is a smart iPhone file management solution that makes it easy to transfer & organize content on iPhone. Check its top features on message management:
- Easily get messages off iPhone 6/6s and save to PC/Mac.
- Every message format (SMS, MMS, iMessages) supported by the Messages App can be exported.
- Also get message attachments like pictures off iPhone separately.
- Multiple export formats for messages: html, text, PDF files.
- Copy text messages from one iPhone to another directly.
How to Get Text Messages Off iPhone 6/6s with AnyTrans
1. Get AnyTrans installed on your PC or Mac. Open it and connect your iPhone to computer. After iPhone data is loaded, click Categories icon on the middle right.
Get Text Messages Off iPhone 6/6s – Step 1
Step 2. Click Messages.
Get Text Messages Off iPhone 6/6s – Step 2
Step 3. Preview the messages, select the conversations you want to get off iPhone, and click To PC/Mac button on the top right corner.
How to Get Text Messages Off iPhone 6/6s – Step 3
The Bottom Line
Getting text messages off iPhone is as easy as downloading an app with the help of AnyTrans, and it also allows you to get contacts, photos, videos, music off iPhone and save to computer. Why not download the free trial to have a try now?
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Put Videos on iPhone 6/6s – Read this post to learn how to put movies on iPhone 6/6s without iTunes. Read more >>
- How to Get Photos Off iPhone 6/6s - Read this guide to learn three easy methods to get photos off iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Get Contacts Off iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s - We will introduce you a quick and reliable way to get contacts off iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Read iPhone Texts on Computer - Read this article to learn how to read your iPhone text messages on computer. Read more >>