iPhone 8 (Plus): How to Get/Use Portrait Mode
Does iPhone 8 (Plus) have Portrait mode? If no, how to get Portrait mode on iPhone 8 (Plus)? If yes, how to use portrait mode on iPhone 8 (Plus)? This post shows you answers to these questions.
AnyTrans – Help You Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone
After reading this How to Get/Use Portrait Mode on iPhone 8 (Plus) guide, why not download AnyTrans and use it to transfer all data from old iPhone to new iPhone if you decide to perform another iPhone to iPhone upgrade.
It is beyond any doubt that Portrait mode equipped in iPhone 7 Plus is a great success. As one feature in Camera app, it has helped many people take really fancy photos. If you are one of the fans of Portrait mode, before upgrading to iPhone 8, you might wonder: does iPhone 8 have Portrait mode?
Even though Apple seldom disappoints anyone, but the answer could be somewhat disappointing. No! iPhone 8 doesn't have Portrait mode, it is still a feature only equipped in iPhone 7 Plus/8 Plus/X.
How to Get "Portrait Mode" on iPhone 8/7/6s/6
To be frank, there are many awesome photo edit apps which could make your photos look like taken with Portrait mode. You can easily blur the background and bright specific area as you wish with one of those photo edit software. There are just too many to name them one by one, but please be aware that some of them are not free.
If you are considering upgrading to a new iPhone, then why not get an iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone X. You will satisfy with each picture you take with them.
While performing iPhone to iPhone upgrade, have you ever troubled by the problem of how to transfer data from old iPhone to new iPhone? If yes, then why not try give AnyTrans a try to help you transfer all data from old iPhone to new iPhone?
How to Use Portrait Mode in iPhone 7 (Plus)/8 (Plus)/X
Owning an iPhone 7 (Plus)/8(Plus)/X? congratulations! You can take nice pictures with Portrait mode freely. Below, we will show you how to use Portrait mode in iPhone 7 Plus/8 Plus/X.
1. Open the Camera app, swipe to PORTRAIT. Please make sure the word "Portrait" appears to be yellow. Tap the icon, now, you have taken a Portrait photo.
Image Credit: Apple.com
2. On iPhone 8 (Plus)/X, you can apply five impressive lighting effects to your Portrait mode images, they are Natural Light, Studio Light, Contour Light, Stage Light, Stage Light Mono. Just tap Edit and you can try those lighting effects one by one. Pick one suits the photo most, tap Done.
Image Credit: Apple.com
1. You can only use back camera to take photos with Portrait mode on iPhone 7 Plus/8 Plus. On iPhone X, you can use both front and back cameras to take photos with Portrait mode.
2. Portrait lighting effects are only available on iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X.
The Bottom Line
That's all for how to get/use Portrait mode on iPhone 8 (Plus). If you find this post helpful, please share it with others. By the way, if you need to upgrade to new iPhone, do remember to give AnyTrans a try.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Add Music to iPhone 8/X – This post shows you detailed steps to add music to iPhone 8/X. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from Mac to iPhone 8/X – This post tells you how to transfer photos from Mac to iPhone 8/X. Read more >>
- How to Sync Ringtones to iPhone 8/X – This guide introduces you one easy method to sync ringtones to iPhone 8/X. Read more >>
- How to Download Videos to iPhone 8/X – Read this guide and get to know how to download videos to iPhone 8/X. Read more >>