How to Hide Photos on iOS 10/10.1/10.2/10.3
Want to hide your personal photos on iPhone but don’t know how? Read this post, which will introduce you the detailed method to hide /unhide photos on iPhone easily.
Download this professional iOS data manager – AnyTrans to manage and transfer your photos, contacts, messages, music, apps, and files among iPhone/iPad, computer and iTunes library with ease.
There must be some photos in your iPhone/iPad that you do not want to delete but want to keep them under wraps. Therefore, hiding these personal photos could be a good choice. Hiding Photos of photo library is an easy task, which enables photos be hidden from the library in Moments, Collections, Years, but be visible in any album. And this guide will give you detailed steps to help you hide photos on iOS 10/10.1/10.2/10.3 easily.
How to Hide Photos On iOS 10
1. Open your Photos app on iPhone.
2. Tap Select on the upper right corner > Select the photos you want to hide.
3. Tap share button > Tap Hide button > Confirm that you want to hide the photo and tap hide.
4. After the above steps are done, you can go to the Hidden album to check the photos you just hide.
How to Hide Photos on iPhone without App
This is how to hide photos on iPhone without app. It makes your photos hidden from your moments, years and collections view, but you can still see them in your albums. So if you want to truly hide photos on iPhone from prying eyes, you can turn to other third-party software for help.
How to Unhide Photos on iOS 10
1. Open the Photos app > Find the Hidden album you need and tap it.
2. Tap Select button on the top right corner to choose the photos that you want to unhide.
3. Tap share button in the lower left quarter > Tap Unhide button
How to Unhide Photos iPhone on iOS 10/iOS 10.1/iOS 10.2/iOS 10.
The Bottom Line
Believed you have got the ways to hide photos on iOS 10/10.1/10.2/10.3 after reading this post. And if you also want to transfer photos among iPhone or from iPhone to computer without iTunes, then you should download AnyTrans to have a try.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Photos from Old iPhone to iPhone 6/6s Directly – You can find an easy and quick way to transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone in this guide. Read More >>
- How to Add Photos to iCloud – Read this guide to know how to send photos to iCloud easily and quickly. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone 7 – This guide offers 2 ways to help you copy pictures from PC/Mac to iPhone 7/7 Plus. Read More >>
- How to Fix iCloud Backup Could Not be Completed iOS 8/9/10 – Read this detailed post to get the effective methods to fix iCloud could not be completed issue. Read More >>